N-Europe

N64 Week Day 2 - RACING

Fierce_LiNk

That's right ladies and gentlemen. Yesterday was a success, and thank you for those of you who rocked out to Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, or other shooters on the Sixteh Four.

f-zero2.jpg

Sunday, the genre we'll be focusing on is racing. So, this encompasses a great deal of different games on the system. I know for a fact that I will be playing Wace Race and Mario Kart 64, and maybe even a bit of V-Ralley... the question is, what will YOU be playing?

So, tomorrow, get armed and get ready, because we'll be rocking it out to the Racers on the Nintendo 64.

I've probably never had as much fun with a video game as I did with Diddy Kong Racing. From the character designs to the sound effects, everything about it was hilarious and a hell of a lot of fun. Bumper still stands up as one of the most inept and entertaining characters in any artform - especially when he is driving a hovercraft - and the adventure mode has Rare's most fantastic villain, the wonderfully named, Wizpig.

Absolute gold.

Eeee, I'm so excited, I love F zero X. I feel like it's just been released all over again. He he he.

Yeah, tomorrow should be fun. F-Zero is hideously hard at times. Great, great title though. Ugly as sin but a great, fast ride. (Sounds like a girl I once knew...)

If you are free this evening then do it Eenuh! I thought Mario Kart and Diddy Kong would have been played by others, so I didn't bother with them... but it seems I was wrong. I'm fairly sure you won't be watching the footy (or will you?) so have-a some races on MK64 and DKR and I'm sure Fierce_LiNK + Tapedeck will get your views added in. :grin:

If you are free this evening then do it Eenuh! I thought Mario Kart and Diddy Kong would have been played by others, so I didn't bother with them... but it seems I was wrong. I'm fairly sure you won't be watching the footy (or will you?) so have-a some races on MK64 and DKR and I'm sure Fierce_LiNK + Tapedeck will get your views added in. :grin:

Oi, I'll see if I can still play them tonight. Might be late though, don't know yet. =)

But yeah, I expected those two to be in there! Classic games! Too bad I can't get any multiplayer going, since that is where these games shine at mostly.

Just thought I'd point out that the dude's spelt your name wrong on both articles :P - Well, capitalisation-wise, anyway.

EDIT: Yeah, and Mark needs to brush up on his use of quotations RE: new paragraphs.

EDIT AGAIN: ... Yeah and there's repeated material in there. Minor niggles, but it's a shame to spoil a nice idea for a series of features with rookie errors.