N-Europe

I'll be losing my virginity this Saturday...Any tips?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I wonder if he waxed his dolphin beforehand like we suggested?

Or if he's actually playing the Wii with her and we all took this way too out of context.

Is it sad that rather than getting laid ourselves we're on a forum waiting to find out how someone else got on?

I'd like to think that, in a metaphorical and spiritual sense, we're all getting some right now.

This is a moral victory for sexual predatory.

I'd like to think that, in a metaphorical and spiritual sense, we're all getting some right now.

This is a moral victory for sexual predatory.

King V is taking one for the team, it's as if the whole of NE is currently getting laid. What a legend he is.

Are we taking bets on how long the whole experience lasts?

It's been an hour and 10 already, but from my own experiences of first times they've probably only just touched. So from first kiss to explosion, i'd say 45 minutes?

Oh. And I also demand to be added to that list.

ReZ. That was really amazing. I laughed when I first read it, then I read it aloud to my g/f and I couldn't read all the way through it I was laughing so hard, there's literally tears in my eyes.

Haha, seriously, if King V never comes online here again we're all going to be pretty bad with ourselves, we've jinxed the poor bastard.

It's one of those things that gets funnier each time you read it.

I read it once and thought "heh."

Read it a second time, and then the third I was on the floor. :)

"she's not moving and her head is wobbling about...I mean, I had sex with her again, but now I think there might be something wrong"

Hahahahahahahaha.