Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2008/2009

Ramar

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair United started the second half with a hell of a lot of intent, the first goal was clearly coming, anyone could see that.

Besides (whilst I haven't seen it myself) from what I've heard from pundits Mascherano blatantly dived for Liverpool's free kick which led to their first goal, so you know.. pot, kettle, black...?

:heh:

I'm not joking, the goal was coming (yes the ref allowed us to score it a little earlier)...

Well then you are completely inept at football analysis and must be the usual part time glory supporter. To say Man U would have won 4-2 because they won 5-2 when their first goal shouldn't have been is just....well there are no other words other than simple, stupid, ignorant, moronic.....and so on.....

That penalty changed the whole complexion of the match, so to sat Utd would have won 4-2 is bullshit. Tottenham handed them their arses in the first half and were looking pretty comfortable until then. Once again a ref at Old Trafford bottles it.

I'll have to wait to judge it but it was fun reading the Live text.

You'll see clear as day Gomez got a hand to it, why else would the ball travel to the side instead of going forward with Carrick.

Disgusting decision from the nations 'top' ref.

It's got to be bad when a gooner stands up for tottenham.

What happened at the Man U game?

Oh, wait. I don't really care... :(

2 points dropped AGAIN! I don't have anything to say other than: FUCKING HELL! :angry:

At least, though, AT LEAST, Preston came back from 1-0 down to win 2-1 to stop the Scum from promotion for at least another week. :grin:

It's all down to Reading and Sheffield United next week. Reading have got to beat the scum and Sheff U either beat Norwich or draw, then ha ha scum.

But if Reading draw, Sheff U have to win! Roll on final day of Championship.

Well done to Wolves and Baggies. :smile:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!