N-Europe

Big Brother - Is Anyone Still Watching?

Daft

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched a bit of this last night.

My conclusions? Could be set up for the most entertaining Big Brother ever, but it wont be cause Im pretty sure my idea's in mind for the blind guy arent legal.

Also, the albino guy, I'm pretty sure he is a white Brock. Never opens his fucking eyes.

I've only watched 2 episodes, but i want her to win as well!

It's dull Dale you'll got to worry about, with shallow girl voters...

Shallow girl watchers more like. I reckon about 70 per cent of viewers are girls, it's the kind of tripe they seem to love considering how much coverage BB gets in those awful magazines (heat, now etc).

ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH SHUTUP SHUTUP SHUTUP!

*breathe*

I'm so glad Alex is gone.

I'm sitting here watching catchup getting worked up over her. I've shouted at the tv a few times too. I actually feel pissed off, she's that fecking annoying.

I loathe people like that, I just hope she gets what's coming to her soon enough.

I started to hate Big Brother because of Alex. Me and my mates hated her, my mate literally said he'd smash his TV if she said 'member I told you' once more. I laughed but I understand where he's coming from.

I want Katreya or Luke to win. They're both awesome and those are the only two in there that liven up the house.

Agreed, I'm so glad he's been kicked out. He's such a fricking creep.

Whats with the massive overreaction about the painting? IT'S NOT BEEN DAMAGED JEEZ. That woman bugs me something crazy. Rex apologised, that should of been the end of.

Then Dale decided to be the whole "Better impress the woman I like by acting like a man" guy and be all "yo I'm gonna kick you in" in his attitude towards Rex.

Yeah totally fucking stupid argument. Rex apologised, but it would of helped if he didnt chuckle to start with.

There was no need, conflicts are natural, but if your going to spit as a means of defence, you are a coward and I hope he has a long hard reputation in life which will see him eventually kill himself.

Also, the woman that overreacted about the painting (I forget her name) needs to stop moaning about pointless things. "Oh No! An attractive guy is really into me, I better start moaning about it constantly and then in turn boost my ego". Classy.

Ive not watch big brother this year but I heard that someone spit at someone else. :blank:

Yes. The housemate Dennis spat in other housemate Mohammed's face during a row in one of the bed rooms. 12 hours later, Big Brother decided that Dennis should be removed.

Its absolutely disgusting.

And I totally agree Haggis, there are only a few decent housemates this time round..

Glad Dennis has gone he was getting on my tits anyway. Spitting in someones face is just plane wrong.

That Jen is annoying me too. She is an attention whore! The painting was hardly touched, jesus woman get a grip.

Im backing the Rex, Mo and Darnel team.

I thought it was awesome when Darnel went crazy. Loved it.

Bah, the whole Rex, Mo and Darnel thing is just plan annoying. They are acting like the bullies at school. Who are they kidding?

Glad Dennis is gone, he was annoying me as was Silva with her constant bitching. She was too sly.

I'm hopeing Luke wins, about time a 90 year-old female pensioner won it.

Glad Dennis has gone he was getting on my tits anyway. Spitting in someones face is just plane wrong.

That Jen is annoying me too. She is an attention whore! The painting was hardly touched, jesus woman get a grip.

Im backing the Rex, Mo and Darnel team.

I thought it was awesome when Darnel went crazy. Loved it.

That happened because of a painting? :hmm:

What a load of crap this program is.

I had to watch it as my Mum was watching it -.-

I mean its a bunch of nobody's who are stupid immature little kids who cry over a stupid painting, then some idiot spits in somebody else's faces for shit all. A load of crap imo

I still think it's quite interesting to watch a group of people from different backgrounds, up bringings and cultures trying to get along in a confined space. People who perhaps wouldn't give each other the time of day in the real world living with each other, sleeping next to each other. Must be hard and why it leads to so many arguments.

It's an experiment that perhaps after 9 series has come to an end but meh I still watch.