N-Europe

Wario Land: The Shake Dimension

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrived this morning and managed to put a couple of hours into it.

Beat the first boss and decided to do a couple of levels in the second world , before deciding to go back and re-do the earlier levels.

Controls perfectly , graphically sharp (does seem a touch weird with the screen layout though) , quality level design and most importantly a lot of fun.

I can see that it won't last to long to get to the end but I have no concerns over value of money as there appears to be a wealth of replay value , and a few secrets. Won't say much else for fear of potential spoilers.

A worthy purchase.

This game is awesome!!!

I have just finished the 1st world now and im already in love with the game. I especially love the little challenges that are on each level, this will keep me busy for a long time as I love me some unlockables :)

Just a quick question, I randomly unlocked a secret map on one of the levels and was wondering if anyone knows if there is one to be found on each level or are just on certain ones?

Not definite Hero

I found the secret map on Ratl Ruins , jeez that Gurgle Gulch is brutal , done the 2nd world now and haven't as yet uncovered anymore. I would think there may be one in each area.

I know what you know mean about the challenges/missions absolutely awesome additions and some seem as tough as hell already.

I know what you know mean about the challenges/missions absolutely awesome additions and some seem as tough as hell already.

On one of the 1st world levels I had to finish the level without hitting any water, I was flying through it until I hit a point where it looks as though you have to fall into it. This one will take some working out....

This game is awesome!!!
Couldn't agree more, up to the 4th stage of world 2 at the moment and have enjoyed every minute of it so far. I also love the treasure hunting / speed running / mission aspect, makes re-playing stages genuinely satisfying. :hehe:

Game play and stage design are spot-on, classic Warioland. But the first thing that strikes you with this game has to be the visuals, specifically the animation. It's absolutely stunning! So slick and so many neat little touches, background art is also amazing.

Good music as well, the Latin and Funk versions of the main theme on some of the escape sections are awesome! Hope they end up in the sound test, because they'll be going straight on my Mp3 player if so. :yay:

By the way, has anyone used the stickers from the instruction manual? :heh:

Loving it so far. The challenges are definately something I'll no doubt be going at long after completion :smile:

One issue; anyone else think the movement / control isn't quite smooth enough? Particularly odd are the ground pound move, and the slight delay between shaking the remote and the action taking place. Not game breaking, just slightly annoying.

Loving it so far. The challenges are definately something I'll no doubt be going at long after completion :smile:

One issue; anyone else think the movement / control isn't quite smooth enough? Particularly odd are the ground pound move, and the slight delay between shaking the remote and the action taking place. Not game breaking, just slightly annoying.

Haven't noticed any delay whatsoever, I tried and tried again after IGN said it in a podcast and there's no delay. I flick the remote upwards and he instantly starts doing it.

Anyone else love the soundtrack? There are some great tunes in there.

It looks great.. I wish my birthday was coming up :hmm:

I may end up getting this from the GAME website along with a Dual Shock 3 (as it is £24.99 when bought with anything.. and my bro will need a birthday present at the start of the month..) ..but it's a lot of money that I probably can't afford to be spending..

Students ftw..

I finished the 2nd world before going to bed last night, the 2nd boss is a riot.

I went back and replayed a few levels yesterday aswell. I was trying to get all of the challenges done on the tutorial level but I just couldnt reach 10,000 coins. I done it a few times and then it hit me what I had to do, very cheeky :)

I finished the 2nd world before going to bed last night, the 2nd boss is a riot.

I went back and replayed a few levels yesterday aswell. I was trying to get all of the challenges done on the tutorial level but I just couldnt reach 10,000 coins. I done it a few times and then it hit me what I had to do, very cheeky :)

I am trying this challenge one whole day without success.:(

Can you help me or at least give a hint?:)