NEurope

Yeah I think a comedy-ER could work, but as a new show designed for that concept, rather than butchering up Scrubs. Yes, in a real world doctors could have been coming and going but the fact it has remained the same for 8 years (well, ignoring the fact Carla, Perry and Bob were there before) proves this show was designed for certain characters.

Reboot rumour storyline:

Megabyte's Hunt has developed into a Net-wide war so pervasive even other Viruses are united against it. The Users have gone, spending their time in an unending MMORPG Game. A sentient System named Gnosis is created as a way to stop Megabyte, but goes rogue and begins enslaving Systems in its attempt to gain User-like powers. Two teams of heroes are assembled to stop Gnosis and bring back the Users, which will include new characters and a one-off character named Lens the Codemaster, from Season 2.

I was very scared that Scrubs was never get an ending back when the strike was on, but I consider it getting dragged out like this worse than that.

Reboot these days? Man, the cgi could be amazing. This could be really interesting.

REBOOT!

Freaking awesome!

Cant wait.

Hope the old series comes out on DVD soon

Fuck DVD, bring it out on Bluray :p

Get me a bluray player then I'll agree with you :heh:

Yeah Bluray is so 2011. Get with the times Jordan :p

Speaking of (links to both DVD and TV = win); the boxset for 'Chuck' has one of the oddest special features ever; a demo of Madden NFL 2009 for the 360.

Didnt realise there was a Chuck boxset announced yet, definately one i'll be picking up

Yup full details here and out here a month earlier. (although American get the better (ie boobier) cover :()

Its odd. This year (at least the shows I follow) we seem to be getting the DVDs first. This and Pushing Daisies are here a month or so earlier and Gossip Girl is a day earlier.

Nice price aswell, but as it was basically just half a season not too suprising. Still I cant wait until season 2 starts, definately my favourite new show of last year.

Its £18 at Play or HMV (and if you have student discount thats £16.20). Even better price ;)

(I feel like a salesman)

But yup, its awesome fun :D

My mate at work says how awesome it is....£18.00 sounds uberly affordable.

*Watches trailer*

*Sees Adam Baldwin*

I need to watch this.

He kinda plays a smarter Jayne really. He has the same alpha-male thuggery about him thats really amusing.

My mate at work says how awesome it is....£18.00 sounds uberly affordable.

It is. Full of geeky joy. Its almost like a 13 episode advert for COD4 as they talk about it in most episode, and show POS (point of sale) for it for about five minutes in one particular episode.

He kinda plays a smarter Jayne really. He has the same alpha-male thuggery about him thats really amusing.

It is. Full of geeky joy. Its almost like a 13 episode advert for COD4 as they talk about it in most episode, and show POS (point of sale) for it for about five minutes in one particular episode.

Okay that settles it. Im getting into it.

I love how theres this influx of "UK getting DVDs before US" the week before I go to America! :indeed:

Fuck DVD, bring it out on Bluray :p

Rainmaker/Mainframe was trying to buy the rights to Reboot back, after ABC died, but "some guy in Germany" bought them and wasn't interested in selling them, even though he didn't want them. Universal currently owns the rights and will run out sometime in 2009, at which point they'll probably revert back to this new Rainmaker/Mainframe.

Bill Lawrence Interview

Spoilers on Page 3 for 8th Season but it does warn you in the article

Highlights:

- Back to basics; no (or at least very few) episodes about what it means to be a parent/in a realtionship, its about these characters as medical professionals.

- NBC screwed them right over. Lots.

- Even in its 8th year (and including Braff's salary) one of the cheapest shows NBC had.

- Admits last few years have been a bit naff, they got a bit lazy and relied upon lame easy jokes.

- Less fantasy, more real drama (and comedy obviously) from the characters

- Bill Lawrence says "you know" a lot. Which is a ocmmon thing but you'd think the interviewer would edit out some of it...

If they do go through with the ninth series thing I think they should at least change the name to something like 'Sacred Heart' so as not to tarnish the Scrubs name too much...