NEurope

If anyone was expecting anything other than The Simpsons as number one is deluded :p

Pinky and the Brain at 47 and Family Guy at 7!!? Well something is wrong...

(I like The Simpsons at number one though! :p)

Having The Simpsons at number 1 is like having Need for Speed at the top of a best games list.

Even if the quality is deteriating a bit you have to give it respect for having a huge impact upon television animation; as Seth McFarland and Parks & Whatshisface have themselves said, there would be no South Park or Family Guy if it were not for what The Simpsons did.

Yes! Ghostbusters AND Muppet Babies are in that list. Hurray for my childhood.

Also, how can anyone possibly argue with The Simpsons being number one? It's a classic.

The absence of Fairly Odd Parents and the positions of Rugrats and SpongeBob disappoint me.

The Smurfs is also at a silly position. But still, it's a list. Lists are never perfect.

Also, Fairly Odd Parents does get on my nerves after a while. It makes me want to eat my own head, piss it out (yes, piss it out. Not shit it. Piss it) and throw it over Beyonce. Just because I don't like her.

no angry beavers, no Swat Kats, no DogCat, ahhhhhhhhh real monsters, no moonies, no Sharky and George !

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing should be higher

Wuuutttt. Gundam Wing should be lower, same with FullMetal Alchemist. Niw that should be much lower, same with DeathNote...

The absence of Fairly Odd Parents and the positions of Rugrats and SpongeBob disappoint me.

Fairly Odd Parents is awesome. Rugrats annoys me now though it was good when I was younger.

Also, how can anyone possibly argue with The Simpsons being number one? It's a classic.

Because it's not that good.

Besides Monkey Dust is better than everything on that list.

Mentioned earlier about Schwartz's new web series 'Rockvilla, CA' and theres a promo trailer thing here: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid7225595001?bclid=7057268001&bctid=7247146001

Looks...meh. To be honest. The main male character is a bit bland but Ryan Hansen looks like he may make things fun (anyone called 'Douche' is bound to be fun). He also gets the best line at the end of the trailer.

Family Guy higher than Futurama, Animaniacs and King of the Hill?

*vomits*

The Simpsons deserves to be #1, though.

I'm surprised at X-Men's inclusion, but happy. I liked how it did have long storylines, and had events that actually affected the characters later on, like Beast going to Jail and stuff.

AWESOME!!

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=13330387&GT1=61503

Red Dwarf crew come back to earth

The Red Dwarf crew will come back to Earth when the show returns this Easter, 21 years since the science fiction series first blasted off.

For eight series totalling 52 episodes, Dave Lister wanted to return to his home planet. Now, at last, he has - in Red Dwarf: Back To Earth.

Written and directed by Red Dwarf co-creator Doug Naylor, the new show reunites Chris Barrie as Rimmer, Craig Charles as Lister, Danny John-Jules as Cat and Robert Llewellyn as Kryten.

The two-part series Red Dwarf: Back To Earth, will kick start a Red Dwarf Easter weekend from Good Friday on TV channel Dave.

This will be followed by Red Dwarf: Unplugged, a "no holds barred" episode with no sets, no effects - and no autocue.

The weekend will climax with Red Dwarf: The Making Of Back To Earth, a behind-the-scenes special from the new production.

Dave will reveal news snippets from the production at joindave.co.uk.

Red Dwarf is Dave's biggest commission yet and its first foray into scripted comedy.

The offbeat series, set in space, has enjoyed phenomenal success since it first aired in 1988 on BBC2.

It brought in more than eight million viewers for series eight, sold 7.25 million DVD and videos worldwide, broadcast in some 25 territories worldwide and won International Emmy and British Comedy Awards.

So guess the plans for the movie has turned into this two-part special.

Looking forward to it!

No Ameican Dad?! For shame, it should definitely be in the top 10. Heck, its way better than Familly Guy!

And why is Pokemon so low?

Simpsons is a deserving winner though, i'll give them that.

AWESOME!!

So guess the plans for the movie has turned into this two-part special.

Looking forward to it!

OMG....thats freaking sweet.

Rgearding the IGN list:

Evangelion at 10? That's rather good. But Naruto at 38? Nah.

Freakazoid should be higher, so should FMA and Tom & Jerry.

I think anime should remain seperate off these kinds of lists as it feels weird that some cartoon is beating some anime that is considered perhaps some of the best that Anime has to offer. :)

Also Pokemon is incredible and should be higher. Anyone who doesn't realise the genius behind the show is a fool! :p Munchlax alone means it should be in the Top 10...

Speaking of I'd kill to see some of the classic episodes. Like the first Charmander ep. That shit was emotional yo!

Speaking of I'd kill to see some of the classic episodes. Like the first Charmander ep. That shit was emotional yo!

QFT!

Even the first episode when Pikachu helps to save Ash from the aggressive (flock?) of Spearows! :) Oh and the transformation of Squirtle from a tortise with a bad attitude into Ash's friend.

*wipes a tear*

Then there are just amazing episodes like the island of the giant Pokemon and of course when Ash encounters a Snorlax.

Now I'm in the mood to watch Classic episodes again. Last time I got this urge I got to episode 20 or something. :p

Your forgetting the rubbing episode. When Ash spends half an hour touching up Charizard, he finally trust him to listen to what he says. :(

QFT!

Even the first episode when Pikachu helps to save Ash from the aggressive (flock?) of Spearows! :) Oh and the transformation of Squirtle from a tortise with a bad attitude into Ash's friend.

*wipes a tear*

Then there are just amazing episodes like the island of the giant Pokemon and of course when Ash encounters a Snorlax.

Now I'm in the mood to watch Classic episodes again. Last time I got this urge I got to episode 20 or something. :p

I honestly think the first episode of Pokemon was really well done, and one of the best cartoon episodes ever. It's not shit like a lot that followed after that.