NEurope

ncf3mt.jpg

http://www.reboot.com

The official ReBoot website was updated with a countdown, which ended on May 30, 2008, at 12:00am.

At that time, the site was updated to include information about the first webcomic to be created created by the Arrival team, and continuing the community input innitiated during the "voting phase". The comic, now named Code of Honor, was made viewable but only after you signed up for an account (or have a Zeroes 2 Heroes account).

The first Paradigms Lost issue (Paradigms Lost) opened with the aftermath of the Hunt - Mainframe is devastated and overrun with Zombinomes, the User has been missing for hours, and the entire population is being evacuated to the Super Computer. Worse still, the weakened Guardian Collective are facing viral attacks and uprisings across the entire Net; Turbo blamed Bob for this, saying his views on viruses had become widespread and left them weakened. Enzo Matrix, meanwhile, is a star pupil in the Guardian Academy. The viral threat is ended when the Codemasters - first introduced in the episode High Code - pledge their help, offering a firmware named Gnosis. Gnosis is uploaded to every System on the Net, erasing all viruses and ending the crisis, but the issue ends with the Codemaster's Guildmaster preparing to activate a sinister "Phase Two" for Gnosis...

Tony 'Buster Bluth' Hale has a recurring roles on both Samantha Who? and Chuck next season: http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/06/03/tony-hale-gets-recurring-roles-on-samantha-who-and-chuck/#comments

And while at it:

Jessica Walker - 90210 Spinoff

Jason Bateman - Sit Down, Shut Up (new show)

Portia de Rossi - Could return to Nip/Tuck (personal conjecture, the end of season five does mean it would be logical for her to return)

David Cross - Voice in new Futurama 'film' out this or next month (whenever it is)

Jeffery Tambor - imdb (thus iffy) says hes in Good Behaviour (a remake of the Aussie show 'Outrageous Fortune' which seems similar to Arrested Development in terms of outline, and being run by Rob Thomas (of Veronica Mars) and also stars Mae 'Her?' Whitman)

The rest are doing films.

Speaking of Reboot, I'm going to have to look for vids of the episodes.

I remember watching it when I was little, but I have absolutely no idea what happened in any episode! None at all! :shakehead

Okay I don't think anyone here watches Big Love except for me (and everyone should. Its of epic awesomness to the most epic of degrees) but I have just found out the third series doesn't premiere until January! (and thats in the US too)

Normally its a summer show and im gutted :(

Sky aquires lifetime rights to Heroes

Just kidding! :p

The BBC has picked up the lifetime rights to air Heroes in the UK.

The broadcaster has signed a deal with US studio NBC Universal to show all future seasons of the cult drama, staving off a potential rival bid from Sky.

"As long as Heroes is on in the US, we will show Heroes," BBC acquisitions head George McGhee told Digital Spy. "It's a long-term partnership, and I think that was the right thing to do. [NBC] are really pleased that we've got Heroes - and they don't want it going to a commercial broadcaster."

The BBC plans to air the upcoming third season on BBC Two and BBC Three from late September, just days after its US broadcast.

Just kidding! :p

Evil Haggis! >____<

I didn't completely scroll down the page as was like NOOOOOOOOO! for a minute.

'24' to shut down production for rewrites

"Apparently Jack Bauer needs a little breather: After the completion of episode 18 on Sept 15., production on Fox's hit drama 24 will shut down for more than two weeks while the writers reshape the upcoming season's creative direction -- specifically the transition leading to the end game. "We had a couple of scripts that we weren't happy with" 24 exec producer Howard Gordon tells EW.com. "We just couldn't get this direction to work, and we found another one that we liked better, so we wound up retooling it.

Production shutdowns are usually cause for concern -- and 24 is coming off its least critically beloved season -- but Howard assures fans that everything will be on track, and the season will not be interrupted. He says that the show is ahead of schedule, which means the airing of season 7 -- which begins in January 2009 -- will not be affected. (You may remember that 24 had the first eight episodes of this season in the can when last fall's WGA strike occurred; Fox decided to delay the launch until 2009.) "The only, only, only concern at all is getting it righ"

So Bill Lawrence has decided to bring back a lot of guest stars for the Scrubs finale but two shall not be making an apperance; Masi Oka and Sarah Lancaster (Franklin the lab tech and Gift Shop Girl). Not because they didn't have the time nor because they didn't want to (quite the opposite, they were both up for it) but because NBC, who these two actors star in Heroes and Chuck respectively, wouldn't let them.

And in case anyone has forgotten; Scrubs has been abused by NBC for seven years until it was sold to ABC for its 'last' (maybe) season.

And I keep saying 'last' because ABC bought the rights to the show and has said that they have the rights to keep it going if they wish. However Bill Lawrence (creator), Zach Braff and Judy Reyes have all said they're out this year (and presumably Christia Miller, a.k.a Jordan, too as she's married to Bill Lawrence the lucky bastard).

It was a guest star role. To be fair Scrubs would have last filmed what...October? Just before the strike.

Anyway yes shes in it and no doubt looking as awesome as ever :D

Anyone seen True Blood?

It's HBO's latest: Vampires are out and known in modern society and exist as a repressed minority. Written by the scribe behind Six Feet Under, too, so I expect the standard is high as usual with HBO. Not seen it myself yet as I have to give my torrents room on the bandwidth I've otherwise been using.

Anyone seen True Blood?

It's HBO's latest: Vampires are out and known in modern society and exist as a repressed minority. Written by the scribe behind Six Feet Under, too, so I expect the standard is high as usual with HBO. Not seen it myself yet as I have to give my torrents room on the bandwidth I've otherwise been using.

I´ve been thinking about checking it out.

I also heard it dosen´t take the stereotypical "vampires are simply FABULOUS!"

outlook.

Joss Whedon's 'Dollhouse' Shuts Down Production

Just days after learning that production on the new season of 24 has been shut down for two weeks, another FOX series is giving its cast and crew some unexpected vacation time. The highly-anticipated Dollhouse, from acclaimed TV guru Joss Whedon, has shut down production for two weeks as well.

I'm told that because Joss directed two of the three episodes already shot, he has not had sufficient time to be in the writers room and tailor the upcoming scripts to his liking. A rep from 20th Century Fox -- the studio behind Dollhouse -- said Joss came to them asking for a couple weeks to regroup and they were happy to give it to him, adding that the situation is very similar to 24's: With several episodes in the can and both series not scheduled to debut until mid season, they have the luxury of being able to shut down and reexamine their direction without delaying their premiere date.

Anyone heard of the 24 TV movie? I picked up Empire today and saw an article on it, but I haven't read it all the way through yet. It involves Bauer going on holiday to a fictional African country before being rudely interrupted by an ex-military group, or something. It's out early 2009 - just before the new series begins?

I was about to kill something there, until I read the rest of your post. :heh: I despise Sky, I'm glad the BBC will be showing all future seasons.

Anyone heard of the 24 TV movie? I picked up Empire today and saw an article on it, but I haven't read it all the way through yet. It involves Bauer going on holiday to a fictional African country before being rudely interrupted by an ex-military group, or something. It's out early 2009 - just before the new series begins?

It's on SkyOne at the end of November/early December and should be released on DVD a few days after. Here's a trailer :- Link

It's on SkyOne at the end of November/early December and should be released on DVD a few days after. Here's a trailer :- Link

Fantastic. :D As previously stated, I hate Sky and don't have access to Sky One, so it's a good job the DVD's out shortly after.