NEurope

Noo! It's The Firefly Curse again! They had better not cancel The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Phew, all my shows seem safe, accept ugly betty D=

I don't see them cancelling it, I mean I thought it still got a substantial amount of viewers over in the states?

But I don't want to accept ugly betty.

Surprised/sad at Sarah Connor Chronicles. Season 2 looks quite interesting. Surely they'll keep it ticking over 'til the new movie comes out?

The Simpsons looks safe. Phew! :heh:

But Prison Break is in there. I need it to at least see how it ends and I and I don't want Sarah Chronicles to get cancelled either as I'm very interested in the show! :)

My Name is Earl and Prison Break is the only shows likely to get cancelled I have interest in. Aslong as Prison Break gets to end, that'll be good. Earl needs to get through that list quicker :heh:

gah. TSCC is a great show. How the fuck is that being cancelled when shit like 24 is gearing up for another bloody season? makes me sad in the face.

gah. TSCC is a great show. How the fuck is that being cancelled when shit like 24 is gearing up for another bloody season? makes me sad in the face.

Have you watched all of 24, or did you decide to start watching it half way through season 6 before making a judgement on it?

My Name is Earl and Prison Break is the only shows likely to get cancelled I have interest in. Aslong as Prison Break gets to end, that'll be good. Earl needs to get through that list quicker :heh:

i hope they dont get cancelled. :sad:

i hope they dont get cancelled. :sad:

There's no way Prison Break won't get cancelled after this season. It's been declining in viewers dramatically, and it's season premiere was way down on last years in America if I remember correctly.

Hopefully its a finishing season anyway. I don't even want it to go on. (Its amazing...its just not a show that can go on forever)

As much as I like it, I just want it to end now. It just feels like it's getting worn out to me. They should really end it with this season.

But I don't want to accept ugly betty.

Surprised/sad at Sarah Connor Chronicles. Season 2 looks quite interesting. Surely they'll keep it ticking over 'til the new movie comes out?

I'm tired alright? D=

Have you watched all of 24, or did you decide to start watching it half way through season 6 before making a judgement on it?

I stopped watching it years ago when it became irredeemably dogshit.

To be fair, the concept itself has really outstayed its welcome. It might have worked with a different cast each year but c'mon, Jack Bauer can't be that unfortunate.

I don't know, maybe it's just me, I just love watching it. :) I don't really watch it for realism, it's good escapism.

As long as Heroes, Supernatural and Smallville stay then I'm happy, couldn't care less about the rest really!

I fucking called it.

God damn American citizens need to watch better TV.

This is Smallvilles last season anyway though isnt it?

No. Although 8 seasons was always the plan. There's been a lot of talk lately about a possible ninth season, especially as it's one of the strongest shows for the CW.

Its funny how many of us Brits accept American shows and find them funny while it is reversal over there and they don't accept Brit shows hardly.