Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Howdy!

NotAshley

Hi everyone,

I'm a new Staff Writer at N-Europe and I thought it'd be a good idea to say a quick hello here before diving in with the posting! So then, I'm 15 and I'm going to get a Wii with Okami shortly if everything goes to plan. :) I'm sure plenty of people here have Xbox Live, so if you do feel free to send me a friends request - my Gamertag is ColonelKentucky in case my profile didn't give it away. See you around…

As easy as it seems to become a staffer these days I refuse to believe that someone can legitimately can be a member on here for three days and gain the 'green status'. Especially when they're 15.

We don't just give out staff jobs like free lollipops. He's been trained in the ways of the Newsie by myself, given approval by the Supreme Lord Thomas, he's a damn good writer and he's had past experience of websites like Gaming Target and PSBeyond. :)

Why's that then? I've written for Gaming Target and PSBeyond as well as other communities before this - I don't see why you should prejudge me because of my age. I hope to be a games journalist when I'm actually old enough to get a job; look at Javid who wrote here before and now works at Imagine Publishing.

As easy as it seems to become a staffer these days I refuse that someone can legitimately can be a member on here for three days and gain the 'green status'. Especially when they're 15.

That's ageist. I demand that you take that back.

15 is easily old enough to suck Tellyn's cock. love you tellyn