NEurope
chairdriver

DC Mafia Game Sign-ups

Sign me up please.

I've signed up for so many now, I reckon I might have to cancel some depending on when these all start.

I'd like to play :) I'm starting to get... annoyed? I dunno. Being confused at two-games-at-once certainly.

Count me in on it. ^^

Oh, and chair, instead of DC, why not just comics in general?

Vicar's doing a Marvel Comics Mafia.

I am in :)

(I tought i already said this, but i don't see myself on the list)

Ok, question:

Do you guys want to play a game with classic characters (heroes as town, villains as mafia) where most characters will be A-list; or do you want to play a game where Batman and his allies are mafia, and Batman villains are town (which will probably include more B/C-list characters)?

I'm thinking Batman Enemies will be more fun, since the villains are so creative and varied.

First one please, it will benefit people like me who only really know the A-listers!

The latter would be more cooler but the first one would be less confusing for most pf the people.

Vicar's doing a Marvel Comics Mafia.

hey, i´m with vicar in the marvel :( i got the idea of the marvel but i needed him with me in this don´t give him all the credit :(:(

Sometimes Rez doesn't take part sadly, he is usually up for it at first, but by the time it comes around he's forgotten and doesn't take part much

Still, as he loves this stuff he'd probably take more part in this one.

Aye it is true. I signed up for a few, but it all becomes too much to keep a track on (full time job, spare time is split up between my loves), so I dont really have the time or brain capacity to take part in these really in depth games.

Have fun though guys. Ill read the odd page/the day reports.