N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way Eenuh, I hope you learn to trust us since we provided you with protection at the start of the game when we thought you could be at risk from the sniper/one of the groups which we were simultaneously trying to take down. :indeed:

How would/should I know I got protection?

And I don't know whether to vote for Coolness or chairdriver now. >.<;

I don't see what you hope to achieve by lynching Coolness considering he's only taking out threats to you lot. And if Chairdriver is No Lynch, then the podcast interview makes sense. He's scared of getting lynched because it always happens (and someone always cracks that joke). Are you a neutral or good, chair?

Vote: Chairdriver

Because I don't believe he was silenced. I think he's been lying the entire game and this is just another lie.

But seriously people does nobody have ANY info at all on staff members? Because we know theyre the ones killing and burning indiscriminately!

Read through the last day phase. It lasted for ages, with me being accused of loads of stuff etc, and I didn't post once.

Even if I were lying about being silenced, why would that make me a good candidate for being lynched?

Also, it's pretty sure sign that someone is mafia when they just pile votes on because they see an opportunity to.

I'd bet good money that at least 2 of the following are mafia: Mr-Paul, Ellmeister, ShadowV7, Shino, Zell, Jayseven.

Day 1

Oxigen Waste was lynched (Votes not really important, since he was a neutral character and both mafia and town would want rid of him)

Day 2

MoogleViper was lynched. He was a neutral killer, so again, both town and mafia wanted rid of him.

Moogleviper: 17 (Chairdriver, Jamba, Zell, Nintendohnut, Strider, Lazyboy, Beggilax, Cube, Gaggle64, Gizmo, Esequiel, Harper, Martinist, Bluey, VoLcOm)

Day 3

Harper, who was town, was lynched. There's a high chance alot of the mafia roster will be in this list:

Votes (15 is a majority):

Harper: 23 (Cube, Gizmo, Haggis, ShadowV7, Vicar, Tellyn, Nintenodohnut, Jonnas, Jamba, Gaggle64, Beggilax, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Maase, MadDog, Eenuh, Martinist, Sanchez, Fandango, Lazyboy)

Day 4

Strider was accused of being mafia, the following voted for him:

Vote summery (15 is majority):

Strider: 11 (Raining_again, Ellmeister, Jonnas, ShadowV7, Gaggle64, Jayseven, Sanchez, mr-paul, Zell, Chairdriver, Beggilax, Tellyn)

Then we couldn't reach a majority:

Strider: 1(Ellmeister)

Chairdriver: 1 (Nintendohnut)

Volcom: 6 (Cube, Sanchez, Jonnas, Chairdriver, Gizmo)

No Lynch: 5 (Bluey, Jayseven, Maase, mr-paul, ShadowV7, Tellyn, Gaggle64)

Day 6

We tried to lynch Volcom, but he was modkilled. (I think) He was town, so this list could have some mafia members in it:

Vote summary (15 is a majority):

Volcom: 12 (Cube, Raining_again, Shino, Tellyn, Beggilax, Martinist, Dyson, Chairdriver, Jayseven, Nintendohnut, Sanchez, ShadowV7)

Chairdriver: 5 (Gaggle64, Lazyboy, Gizmo)

No Lynch: 2 (Eenuh, Mr-Paul)

Then you tried to lynch me, but ran out of time:

Vote results (15 is a majority):

Chairdriver: 13 (Gaggle64, Lazyboy, Gizmo, Eenuh, Shino, Raining_again, Mr_Paul, ShadowV7, Beggilax, Dyson, Nintendohunt.)

Coolness Bears: 1 Chairdriver

Day 7

Vote summery (13 is a majority):

Chairdriver: 9 (Cube, Tellyn, Nintendohnut, Mr-Paul, Ellmeister, ShadowV7, Shino, Zell, Jayseven)

Now, let's see if there's any voting patterns.

Harper's Lynch:

Harper: 23 (Cube, Gizmo, Haggis, ShadowV7, Vicar, Tellyn, Nintenodohnut, Jonnas, Jamba, Gaggle64, Beggilax, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Maase, MadDog, Eenuh, Martinist, Sanchez, Fandango, Lazyboy)

People who voted for Strider:

Strider: 11 (Raining_again, Ellmeister, Jonnas, ShadowV7, Gaggle64, Jayseven, Sanchez, mr-paul, Zell, Chairdriver, Beggilax, Tellyn)

People who voted for Volcom

Volcom: 12 (Cube, Raining_again, Shino, Tellyn, Beggilax, Martinist, Dyson, Chairdriver, Jayseven, Nintendohnut, Sanchez, ShadowV7)

ShadowV7 jumps out as being a person that just tags a vote on without saying much whenever a townie is under suspicion.

Thus, I'd like to hear more from him.

Vote: ShadowV7

Aren't people voting for you because they're afraid you'll steal a win? And to be honest that's a good reason to lynch someone I think. I'll hold off my vote for now though.

Other names that appear pretty much every time on that list: Tellyn and Beggilax. There's probably more but they just pretty much appear on every list (except for Tellyn once). This might not mean anything though, I don't know. =/

Other names that appear pretty much every time on that list: Tellyn and Beggilax. There's probably more but they just pretty much appear on every list (except for Tellyn once). This might not mean anything though, I don't know. =/

I'm quite concerned that you seem hellbent on getting evidence against me. First you revealed me when there was no real reason to (the write up clearly shows that the admins shouldn't be a threat to the town), then you keep saying that you still don't trust me, now you're picking my name out of this. Here it is.

MoogleViper's lynch - I didn't get a chance to vote and he was dead by the time I came on.

Harper's lynch - Chairdriver was the one who pointed blame at him in the bloody first place. Almost every active player, yourself included Eenuh, voted for him and had a part in his death. It was our only lead at the time, so blaming people for voting Harper is pretty stupid.

Strider's voting - He didn't die so we have no idea whether people were justified in voting for him here.

Volcom's voting and eventual modkilling - We had good reason to believe he was mafia (he was Cube), and if my current theory about a staff mafia is correct (which I'm 99.99999% certain it is) then he was actually a threat to the town.

Chairdriver - Who is seemingly succeeding on turning the blame away from himself with a clever list of suspects and people, and turning us on each other.

My vote stands.

I'm simply pointing out that there's more than one person (Shadow) who voted for most people during the days. I would like to hear more from him, but I don't trust chairdriver either.

And why should I trust the admins? There hasn't been much proof yet that they're good or anything. At the moment, the only person I trust is myself. =P

Anyway, to get things going (cause we've been going at this for days):

Vote: chairdriver

Fishy and Dom are making it difficult by not telling us the alignments of the different groups. Who is evil? Staff, admin or portuguese? Or several of them?

We don't know at the moment, and there's no other evidence, so I think we should get rid of chairdriver now, as he is a known neutral and could prevent a town win.

Hopefully soon we'll have something that will prove to us who is evil.

If admin are evil, Coolness Bears and Tellyn are obvious targets to lynch.

If staff are evil, hopefully someone will come up with evidence someone has a green name.

And hopefully more info on the portuguese will turn up. To me, it sounds like it might be a growing mafia.

You know I'm getting really annoyed. Considering how many posts I've made with sufficient evidence to say that me and the admins are not evil, for you people to constantly doubt me and reinforce the fact that I'm evil and 'the next targets' it's really infuriating.

AN ADMIN WAS PUNISHED FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT TOWNIE! THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! Apart from that, we have only ever killed threats to the town. Please check my posting history in this thread for more details, but I'm getting sick and tired of being accused of being evil when you could be out getting the actual threats to the town.

Well this has been put on me in an odd way.

Day 3

Harper, who was town, was lynched. There's a high chance alot of the mafia roster will be in this list:

Votes (15 is a majority):

This early on, seems to me that the amount of mafia members lynching would be the same as town folk, this was early on and I don't see how mafia folk would know this early who was a townie. 23 is a lot of folk.

Day 4

Strider was accused of being mafia, the following voted for him:

Then we couldn't reach a majority:

Strider: 1(Ellmeister)

Chairdriver: 1 (Nintendohnut)

Volcom: 6 (Cube, Sanchez, Jonnas, Chairdriver, Gizmo)

No Lynch: 5 (Bluey, Jayseven, Maase, mr-paul, ShadowV7, Tellyn, Gaggle64)

Yea, I went for no lynch in the end since I didn't see the point in voting for Strider this time since no-one could agree on who to lynch.

Day 6

We tried to lynch Volcom, but he was modkilled. (I think) He was town, so this list could have some mafia members in it:

Vote summary (15 is a majority):

Chairdriver: 5 (Gaggle64, Lazyboy, Gizmo)

No Lynch: 2 (Eenuh, Mr-Paul)

Considering how he never really posted yet still sent PMs so he was playing and was suspicous of being a mafia at that point.

Then you tried to lynch me, but ran out of time:

Vote results (15 is a majority):

Chairdriver: 13 (Gaggle64, Lazyboy, Gizmo, Eenuh, Shino, Raining_again, Mr_Paul, ShadowV7, Beggilax, Dyson, Nintendohunt.)

Coolness Bears: 1 Chairdriver

Day 7

Vote summery (13 is a majority):

Chairdriver: 9 (Cube, Tellyn, Nintendohnut, Mr-Paul, Ellmeister, ShadowV7, Shino, Zell, Jayseven)

Now, let's see if there's any voting patterns.

Harper's Lynch:

People who voted for Strider:

People who voted for Volcom

ShadowV7 jumps out as being a person that just tags a vote on without saying much whenever a townie is under suspicion.

Thus, I'd like to hear more from him.

Vote: ShadowV7

It's not just me that has voted for those 3 members either, your included in it aswell as some others. I normally always give a reason why i'm voting for that person to get lynched. But this seems an odd attempt to get at me.

You know I'm getting really annoyed. Considering how many posts I've made with sufficient evidence to say that me and the admins are not evil, for you people to constantly doubt me and reinforce the fact that I'm evil and 'the next targets' it's really infuriating.

AN ADMIN WAS PUNISHED FOR KILLING AN INNOCENT TOWNIE! THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! Apart from that, we have only ever killed threats to the town. Please check my posting history in this thread for more details, but I'm getting sick and tired of being accused of being evil when you could be out getting the actual threats to the town.

You're not the only one getting ignored though. Happens to everyone. =P

It's just hard to trust someone in this game. You said you gave me protection, and I asked how I could/should know. Cause there really is no way for me to know something like that.

Anyway, this is some information I gave that went unnoticed by everyone. Dyson has a power that allows him to do anything he wants. Sounds dangerous to me.

And I'm not sure I mentioned this before, but Maase is a misdirector. Not sure that makes him good or bad.

Giving this just in case I end up dying (don't want information to go lost), which often happens for me when I talk too much in these games. >.>;

You're not the only one getting ignored though. Happens to everyone. =P

It's just hard to trust someone in this game. You said you gave me protection, and I asked how I could/should know. Cause there really is no way for me to know something like that.

Anyway, this is some information I gave that went unnoticed by everyone. Dyson has a power that allows him to do anything he wants. Sounds dangerous to me.

And I'm not sure I mentioned this before, but Maase is a misdirector. Not sure that makes him good or bad.

Giving this just in case I end up dying (don't want information to go lost), which often happens for me when I talk too much in these games. >.>;

You're right, I told you that so that you might see that we're not your enemy. We are on your side, all we've been doing is protecting townies and trying to take out bad guys. We only get information when somebody dies since I'm a CSI investigator, which is why it takes a while for us to weed people out (and the fact that our investigation techniques are so limited led to the accidental death of Gizmo).

I win with either side (emphasis on with, I can't steal a win from anyone).

It's not just me that has voted for those 3 members either, your included in it aswell as some others. I normally always give a reason why i'm voting for that person to get lynched. But this seems an odd attempt to get at me.

The difference is that I've told my story.

You haven't shed any light on your alignment/character/power or anything.

It may seem like I've chosen you randomly, but you were the only person to appear thrice, so it seems reasonable.