N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

I seem to remember you being all for voting out Harper, then turning on Chairdriver for providing 'false' information.

And Chairdriver isn't an admin, I thought I'd defend him since otherwise he wouldn't have had a chance. He was sent a note saying Harper targetted someone on the night they died. He could have been an investigator, it was the town's fault for jumping to conclusions and Harper's for not providing sufficient evidence to explain himself. Chairdriver only said what the note said, and the note was probably right. So I really still don't see why you want to kill Chair.

You're beginning to sound really desperate now. I thought you didn't want to play?

I voted for Harper because I trusted chair, as did everyone else. I also said (i think) that i'd vote for him if he turned out wrong, because it would be a real easy trick to pull.

I can't believe you guys believe that note stuff. Not only has there never been a power like that in the game, no one else has received a note yet. How can you believe him? And he lied. And he turns up ??? when investigated. And he lied. And he has alternate win. Yet i'm the one getting lynched. And you wonder why i'm suspicious of you.

I gave up. I also vowed to take you mafia down with me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for Harper because I trusted chair, as did everyone else. I also said (i think) that i'd vote for him if he turned out wrong, because it would be a real easy trick to pull.

I can't believe you guys believe that note stuff. Not only has there never been a power like that in the game, no one else has received a note yet. How can you believe him? And he lied. And he turns up ??? when investigated. And he lied. And he has alternate win. Yet i'm the one getting lynched. And you wonder why i'm suspicious of you.

I gave up. I also vowed to take you mafia down with me.

Or maybe people have been receiving notes, but they don't want to say anything because of your little witch hunt against Chairdriver... I don't wonder why you're suspicious of me, I'd be suspicious of an admin. But the thing is, there's absolutely no evidence to suggest that admins are evil. None at all.

And Jesus H. Christ, here we are again with the mafia. I am NOT mafia!

its like a cat fight >_> Keep it clean ladies :p

Until someone with further information comes up I'm going to stay in the middle :S

Fish or Dom can either of you sum up the total votes please so far, cba to do it myself! And it has been done for a little while.

There's no reason to believe i'm mafia either!!!

Besides your behaviour and jumpiness, fair enough.

Change vote: Nobody

Hopefully I can get protection tonight if you value my assistance, otherwise I'm dead.

I voted for Harper because I trusted chair, as did everyone else.

I voted for him because we had no other leads. Harper's "defence" cemented my vote in place.

I kind of agree with Eenuh. We don't know if the admins are fully on the side. All we know is that they want the GLA and Staffers dead. We still don't know if they can "steal" the win from us townies.

Hold on a second Eunuh, you just admitted that you don't think admins are good yet you're letting Tellyn, who has admitted to being admin, lead the town around. Come on, he's lying out of his ass.

Well yes, I don't trust the admins yet, but there's no point in voting for Tellyn right now. But because I'm not convinced yet of everyone's reason to vote for you (though you're suspicious, but kind of harmless if you only have a double vote), my vote for Coolness stays.

I'd rather vote off someone who is not active. Plus we might find out more about the admins this way (if Coolness really is one).

Whoah, lots of talking. Very confusing.

It does seem like there are several groups/mafias. Admin, staff and GLA. Who are good? I'm not sure.

Coolness Bears has hardly spoke, so I think perhaps it will be worth sacrificing him to hopefully find out more about the alignment of groups.

Sooo, i will change vote back to: Coolness Bears

(apologies for the lack of activity, i think my brain is dying *prods*)

Vote summery (12 is majority):

Chairdriver: 1 (Vicar)

Nobody: 2 (ell, tellyn)

Lazyboy: 5 (Raining_again, Jayseven, sanchez, nintendonut, cube)

Coolness Bears: 8 ( Lazyboy, Eenuh, zell, maase, haggis, shadowv7, mr-paul)

You'll be interested to know that Coolness Bears can't speak even if he wanted to. He's been silenced as a punishment due to wrongly banning Gizmo. If you truly want him to help you out, withdraw your votes.

If you knew he was one of the silenced ones, why didn't you say earlier?

If you knew he was one of the silenced ones, why didn't you say earlier?

I thought I'd try and reason with you all rather than sentence him to his death. But now, about four more people are going to rush in and say "OMG SO HE DID KILL GIZMO I KNEW IT VOTE: BEARS".

You'll be interested to know that Coolness Bears can't speak even if he wanted to. He's been silenced as a punishment due to wrongly banning Gizmo. If you truly want him to help you out, withdraw your votes.

BAD BEAR! BAD!

So what are we doing? Whether Tellyn is good or bad or whatever, it would appear his power seems to be real as he got good info from the body or whatever it was. Basically it would appear that he is useful at this time, and so it is probably that whoever the mafia are they want him dead.

I am still unconvinced by the Coolness Bears thing. In fact I'm a little confused with it all. Is he definitely staff? Or definitely admin? And whoever he is...is he a threat?

There are just a few things about LazyBoy I don't get.

We know you are in a group, but you only claim to be mayor. Anyway, there IS no mayor of n-europe, is there? And if so, who is it? Basically I don't understand why you claim to be a mayor when someone has said you are in a group. What group is it? Other than that, why are you do convinced that the admins are evil? Is it just because we know Tellyn is admin and he is attacking you? Because you are acting oddly, you have to admit that.

Basically LazyBoy, what group are you in? What character are you, if you are claiming to be 'mayor' of the town? And what's with the random accusations today, and saying "I'm taking you all down, mafia scum!" just because people vote for you? (I'll probably be lumped in with these people now :| )