N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tihnk the podcast with wildo was Sprout. He said 'forumite' not staff member. And so far when someone has been killed in the write up, they've had their forum status next to them, like Jordan as admin.

Everything else in the write up has been mentioned by others really.

Guest bluey

And he's invited a green name to a podcast. So that could be me, Cube, Hellfire, Shadow, Coolness, there's quite a list to choose from.

i have no info ~ buuuut i seem to remember somebody actually saying "i'm a little green" when they became staff fairly recently... it was one of those *groan* what a fantastic joke~ moments. i *think* they became staff at the same time as coolness... but it wasnt coolness... but i dont remember >___<

I have some info though! I found out Oxigen_Waste is neutral and that he has alternative motives.

Well...either we kill him now or let him help us (if he can) until we whittle down the mafia a tid bit. But if he has alternate motives then he'll need to die at some point.

I want to hear what he has to say.

Vote: Oxigen_waste

I found out that a certain player is "insane".

Whether that is connected or not, I'm not sure o_o

Since you've made yourself a target now, it'd make sense to reveal who it is. There's a high probability that the insane one is a banned member or an evil character.