N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

HOLD IT!

I got my CSI back from the death of Gaggle64 (yes, I'm a crime scene investigator), and I discovered evidence that links him to the murders of Darksnowman, Esequiel, and Jonnas. Now let's have a little clip show, shall we?

"Well, well, well..."

The hooded man looked toward the door.

"What the... So much for this being secret!"

Three more people now stood on the roof. The front one rose a pistol in his hand, and shot one of the two men engaged in a struggle.

"Everyone else, get the hell out of here. Now!"

They obeyed, and left the roof, leaving only the three new comers.

"I'll take it from here."

He unscrewed the cap of the bottle he was carrying, poured the contents on the body, retreated, struck a match, threw it back onto the corpse, and ran.

Darksnowman is dead. Who he was is a mystery.

The door swung silently open. A single figure entered, raised his flashlight, and swept it over the room, fixing it over the shape under the bed cover. Leveling his silenced .45 at the shape, he put 3 rounds through the duvet. "Too easy". He headed back out of the door, nodded at a second person, who went into the room leaving the assassin on the landing with a third attacker, and the two of them went downstairs. In the room, the bottle-holding figure began pouring the contents of the petrol can over the bed. He heard a smashing of glass, and looked up. "Shit!" Dropping the can, he dived out the door. He was fortunate, as the room promptly exploded.

After hearing, feeling, and practically being knocked off their feet by the explosion, his two accomplices fought back up the stairs through the smoke, and found the friend's lifeless body on the floor. One of them put his hand to his neck. "Faint pulse, but not for long if we're not quick. Come on, let's get the fuck out of here!"

Esequiel is dead. Who he was is a mystery.

A player has been silenced for the day, and will not count towards the vote majority.

The hooded man, semi-concealed by a lamppost, watched the two assassins carrying their accomplice back into their car. "Damn it, there's always more than fucking one of them!"

If it hadn't been his own, that victim could have told us each and every detail of the parts of the skull and brain the round passed through. He could also tell you the chemical equation of his body being burnt. Shame we missed all that juicy knowledge, really...

Jonnas is dead. Who he was is a mystery...

"Damn it, he could have been very, very useful!"

The hooded man, hidden in the shadows, fled the scene.

Flameboy (aka the pyromaniac) has been neutralised by the admins. Gaggle64 was a part of this mysterious group, who now have no way of hiding who they're killing, leaving the death scenes open for me to investigate.

If Coolness Bears was mafia, why would he be killing people who are harming the town? Gizmo was obviously a mistake, evidenced by the fact that someone was punished for it.

Now I don't have solid evidence, but I think LazyBoy's being a bit too trigger happy with Coolness Bears, he's way to eager to get rid of this problematic admin. This is just a gut feeling, but I think LazyBoy is a staffer and a part of that group. My vote stands.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it this way, I have no reason to come out and reveal myself. I haven't fallen under suspicion, I could just let him die. But there's no point to having this type of power if I'm not going to use it to save other people. I was too late to stop the sniper from killing again, but I'm not going to let another 'innocent' die.

I'm totally confused now :S

I will change my vote to Vote :Nobody for now and see how things develop.

I still think we're letting off Coolness Bears and chairdriver too much though, who have been suspects for several days.

Guest Maase

Hum...

Maybe the Adminstradors are Neutral, the Staff are Evil and the Townies are the Members?

Or even worse, two different Mafias :S

One Mafia killing another?

I'l maintain my vote, if Coolness Bear is lynched, we will find if the Adminstrators are good or bad, wich will help us

D'oh, nevermind then.

(I posted at the same time Cube did lol)

Vote: LazyBoy

When you were saying "I'm not admin and I'm not staff so I must be...." The only other group I can think of is the GLA, and didn't we think they were the ones that were killing? I'm just confused about what you meant there, and the fact you refuse to answer questions with a straight answer is making me very suspicious. Can't you explain yourself a little more?

Incidentally having now read Tellyn's big HOLD IT! post properly it looks like he can investigate crimescenes. If this is the case it is likely that the staff will target him now (seeing as it looks like they lost their firey guy who was burning stuff) so that we can't get any more information about crimescenes. So if we have a protector it may be a good idea to protect him tonight! (I forgive you (just about) Tellyn for not voting chairdriver out yesterday even though it was a waste of a day :( )

Oh and also Cube - where was that post that said who Coolness Bears was? I swear it was Beggilax who said something like he had a coloured name. Did someone else come forward with info that I missed saying he was staff? If that is true he should definitely be our target tomorrow!

Oh and also Cube - where was that post that said who Coolness Bears was? I swear it was Beggilax who said something like he had a coloured name. Did someone else come forward with info that I missed saying he was staff? If that is true he should definitely be our target tomorrow!

Looking back, it was a coloured name.

ChanveVote: LazyBoy

I have a feeling people are trying to protect each other... Coolness Bears was found out to be an admin (or a coloured name, but it's likely he's an admin), and suddenly Tellyn is protecting him, while I know that Tellyn is an admin as well.

Suspicious really. =/

I won't deny it, I'm an admin (and if you think 'crime scene investigation' you'll probably be able to figure out who), with basically the same win condition as you (I'm presuming you're town). As a group, we have killing powers at our disposal to investigate, deduce and take down troublemakers. I'm assuming that the town don't have any killing powers, so we're helping you out.

For instance, I was working on trying to root out that damn sniper, but he tried to kill me and then got lynched before I could say anything.

As it stands, I reckon you should keep me alive based on the evidence for Bears' innocence that I presented yesterday, and due to the fact that I appear to be the only CSI investigator. Do what you will, but I'm telling the truth.

We can vote Coolness of in the next day to knoc him out since he isn't really playing.

So if I stop playing I can live?

Screw it vote me off. I'm bored with the games now, the more you play it the less chance you have of winning. I have an idea for how i'm going to go down as well.

So if I stop playing I can live?

Screw it vote me off. I'm bored with the games now, the more you play it the less chance you have of winning. I have an idea for how i'm going to go down as well.

It was your own fault though, you created the suspicion yourself. If you didn't answer the way you did, you wouldn't be voted just now. And now you keep moaning about it about staying quite etc. We would of voted of Coolness if it wasn't for your reply.

It was your own fault though, you created the suspicion yourself. If you didn't answer the way you did, you wouldn't be voted just now. And now you keep moaning about it about staying quite etc. We would of voted of Coolness if it wasn't for your reply.

Which answer? When Raining asked me to reveal myself as Mayor. Yeah i'm gonna do that. Then the admins (mafia) rally around it, so when I finally do answer it's too late. I just hope the actual townies are watching good, because otherwise you're going to win easily Shadow. You, Sanchez, Tellyn, Chair. Good luck to you mafia.

There go my fireworks. Now strike me down.

There's still no confirmation that the admins are even mafia, especially if Tellyn is to be believed. And since the admins being the mafia has been done before, I doubt they would do it again.

The Mayor you say... If you are good then that would leave the double posters at 2, one of which is definently in the mafia, and Coolness is one of them.

I'll go for Coolness then and see if he's evil. If not then we can always go back to you or the other double poster if he barely posts in here.

Vote: Coolness Bears

I'm not mafia, LazyBoy. I'm an admin who has been working to stop innocents from being murdered and torched by the pyromaniac and his other staffer friends (in case you didn't realise, Gaggle64 was Flameboy, a staffer, who killed a lot of people). Now why would the admins be out killing bad guys if they were mafia? :blank:

You're making quite a big mistake by voting for Coolness, anyway. LazyBoy seems like a much better option at this moment in time.

I'm not mafia, LazyBoy. I'm an admin who has been working to stop innocents from being murdered and torched by the pyromaniac and his other staffer friends (in case you didn't realise, Gaggle64 was Flameboy, a staffer, who killed a lot of people). Now why would the admins be out killing bad guys if they were mafia? :blank:

You're making quite a big mistake by voting for Coolness, anyway. LazyBoy seems like a much better option at this moment in time.

So answer me this Tellyn, where are those other night kills coming from?

For anyone who hasn't figured this out by now, there are two mafias, and one of them is admin. Too many people started this game for there not to be two. Now don't let either of them lead you around.

Guest Maase

Yes, just as i tough, the Adminstrators are good..

Still, there's the possibility they are two different Mafia's or they have a Different Win Condition, perhaps? I believe having Townies who can night-kill easily is impossible.

Still, i maintain my vote to Coolness Bear

Rightio. I investigated Bluey's death and discovered that she was a part of a group called the GLA. Please check the write ups for what the hooded people (staffers) have been up to, and then try and have a looky for the GLA (grenades springs to mind).

Considering you're not wanting to play any more, you've had some desperate attempts to try and save yourself. My suspicions of you have just increased a whole lot more...