N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

Vote summary (15 is a majority):

Volcom: 12 (Cube, Raining_again, Shino, Tellyn, Beggilax, Martinist, Dyson, Chairdriver, Jayseven, Nintendohnut, Sanchez, ShadowV7)

Chairdriver: 5 (Gaggle64, Lazyboy, Gizmo)

No Lynch: 2 (Eenuh, Mr-Paul)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been able to see how role blocking is a useful power to a good side. If we know someone is evil we will lynch them and they'll be dead anyway; whereas otherwise they'll be taking random guesses at people and have the chance of hindering a good guys' power instead.

I just don't trust him either. We need a lynch today.

It is kinda annoying when none of our suspects speak much. If any of them were actually online or participated, it'd be easier to make a decision. Coolness or Volcom hardly ever post, it is very annoying. We know that they are staff and admin. And we mustn't forget chair, he is a neutral, and I feel he could be lying to us about his win condition. Just a feeling, I dont think his win condition is 'win when another side wins'.

Should we just lynch folk that don't participate when we don't have a lead so only the folk that post and play will be left in?

That would mean the game would only have those who participate, but many of these non-speakers will be good. Although, voting for people can make them speak.

Didn't someone mention that the pyro guy is probably Hellfire?

With Volcom's info, that theory makes a lot more sense. Which gives me a new theory...

The greens are evil, but perhaps the admins aren't.

An evil plot where the regular staff members are trying to take over N-Europe sounds exactly like something The fish would do.

Interesting idea. My vote stands until we find out why the hell VoLcOm locks people in cubes.

Should we just lynch folk that don't participate when we don't have a lead so only the folk that post and play will be left in?

And right now we have two leads who haven't participated much.

It's a vicious circle, that's how we got into this two-day long debate on whether we should lynch Volcom or not.

What kind of role is that?! The Fish and Domjcg would have been in a terrible day to think of something like that.

Seriously people, just do it. If our suspects don't talk they have only them self to blame.

Lazyboy and Gizmo both have double votes, for sure. Also I like the theory that hellfire is the pyro - with cube as a role-blocker it would make sense if they're the trio. I'm talking about character names, not the mafia players of course!

To be honest it doesn't really fit does it? Locking people in Cubes? Not only has there never been a mention of a Cube in any write-up, it is also the first role to use the name of a person. The thing with this game is that the powers of people are all real, like gaggle was a sniper, we have someone with grenades and someone with a knife (the assassin). This sudden announcement of having a magical Cube that allows him to lock up players sounds random.

My vote for Volcom also stands, I wish he would come on here and explain himself, he said he's answer any questions but has only avoided them so far.

You are Cube, a staff member.

Living up to your name, you are capable of incapacitating opponents in a giant cube at night time. Don't ask. .

that is what i got . . hahaha i know silly but i´m not making this up . . .but is colness bear a admin ? if so . . . dos the mafia usually rule streets ? it´s always the higer ups the rule the streets. . . and no i don´t always use my powers just becous i did in your mafia game . . . i had a bigger role there . . . . let´s not mix mafia games toghter

Posting PM's is forbidden.

7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.

Volcom has been banned. He was Cube, a staff member. As a cube, he could trap people inside him at night. As I said, don't ask...

The day continues, until 10PM GMT.

a) You hastily cut out your win condition.

b) I still think you're lying to us.

c) The admins can ban, it wouldn't make sense for them to be able to roam the streets killing people aswell.

d) Jonnas said the same thing. What's different about this game?

EDIT: Ah.

that is what i got . . hahaha i know silly but i´m not making this up . . .but is colness bear a admin ? if so . . . dos the mafia usually rule streets ? it´s always the higer ups the rule the streets. . . and no i don´t always use my powers just becous i did in your mafia game . . . i had a bigger role there . . . . let´s not mix mafia games toghter

This is interesting.

The 'quote' you have used is of fish's last post (click the button next to the fish to go to the post). If this was from a PM you wouldn't get that.

Also, the "dont ask. ."

Fish doesn't put spaces between full stops when he writes ... (elipses). You are lying, you wrote this 'quote' yourself.

Oh lol

just copy paste :P haha thats what i got . . thats why I was banned. . . din´t make it up but now i don´t have a reson to lie it´s all true what I said but thx for the game going back focusing on the marvel c ya all there :P