N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

I don't think Coolness is capable of committing such a deed, even in an online text-based game. VoLcOm however barely takes part during the day yet always sends his PMs.

Vote: VoLcOm

i have made 2 targets :o and i was not silenced and have never been

and why are you making that a fact that i always send in pm ?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote summery (15 is majority):

Strider: 2(Ellmeister, Gaggle64)

Chairdriver: 1 (Nintendohnut)

Volcom: 8 (Cube, Sanchez, Jonnas, ShadowV7, Tellyn, Chairdriver, Gizmo)

No Lynch: 3 (Bluey, Jayseven, Maase)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Chop-chop, kiddies. I'm ending the day at, let's say, 10 tonight (GMT).

But you never post so we don't know what's going on in your partt.

Sorry I have been bussy , This game is complex for me because I don´t know who is what in the writeup, I´ll try to get back in the game, like I told last time I werent silenced yeasterday

So, from what jayseven, strider and mr-paul say, two of the following were silenced yesterday:

Coolness Bears

Shino

Volcom

One of them is evil.

like cube said one of those are the bad guys I hate being on this list because it will make me a suspect but you guys have to trust me on this one I werens scilensed yeasterday.

Hmmm... not sure what to believe.

Chairdriver seems suspicious with his ??? character. If he is the character No Lynch, Dom and Fish are very clever. But i'm not sure if i trust him, Chair is a very clever guy, and this is meant to be a forum mafia game, with the characters being forum members.

Coolness and Volcom don't participate much, but we dont really have any evidence on them. And has Shino posted today?

I'd like them to come out with some information on who exactly they are.

We need to get a move on if the day is gonna finish at 10pm

Just thinking, have we ever had a character whose win conditions were if the mafia or the townies won??

Isn't that usually said just as a protection to not be lynched?

I don't know if I believe Chair or not. But that would be such a clever role if he really was that!

As for Volcom does anyone have any actual proof or is it just pure suspisicion of have I missed something? :)

Just thinking, have we ever had a character whose win conditions were if the mafia or the townies won??

:)

Yes, in my game, and some of chair's roles had such a goal.

But you are right. It is a normal defense for mafiosos.

Ok peoples, the day is gonna end in about an hour.

We have no real evidence against anyone.

However, chairdriver gets an investigation result of "???" and claims to be a neutral 'No lynch' character, who wins when either side wins. I'm not sure whether to buy this story. However, if he is neutral, there isn't much harm in lynching him, is there?

I'm curious to see what will happen if we do vote no lynch, whether chair will die or it was just a ploy by him to keep himself alive.

Therefore, I will Vote: no lynch

At least if we all vote no lynch and chair doesn't die we can ask him more questions tomorrow. I'm also interested about whether he dies only if a majority votes no lynch, or if just not lynching anyone (but the day ends before a total has been reached of any kind) would also do it?

Guest Maase

Don't forget that voting No Lynch may kill Chairdriver.

I don't believe in his character, but maybe some of you believe.

Strider: 2(Ellmeister, Gaggle64)

Volcom: 6 (Cube, Sanchez, Jonnas, Tellyn, Chairdriver, Gizmo)

No Lynch: 5 (Bluey, Jayseven, Maase, mr-paul, ShadowV7)

Day 5 is over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Strider: 1(Ellmeister)

Volcom: 6 (Cube, Sanchez, Jonnas, Chairdriver, Gizmo)

No Lynch: 5 (Bluey, Jayseven, Maase, mr-paul, ShadowV7, Tellyn, Gaggle64)

The forum couldn't decide who to ban. Another day, maybe...

Night 5 begins now. PM's, ja?

Night 5 is over.

The target was in the assassin's grasp. Standing on the pavement in his uniform, he looked up at the house's window, and almost absent-mindedly, removed a grenade from his webbing. He swung his arm back, still staring at the window, and reached his free hand back to the pin. Time to strike. A car door flung open, and the assassin ran down his target, plunging the knife deep into his back. Withdrawing the blade, he watched the body fall lifeless to the ground, and casually returned to his car.

Bluey is dead. She was Moogleviper, a man who's GLA uniform was several sizes too small, but it came with a free box of grenades as compensation. He liked the forum as it was.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If it hadn't been his own, that victim could have told us each and every detail of the parts of the skull and brain the round passed through. He could also tell you the chemical equation of his body being burnt. Shame we missed all that juicy knowledge, really...

Jonnas is dead. Who he was is a mystery...

"Damn it, he could have been very, very useful!"

The hooded man, hidden in the shadows, fled the scene.

The podcast download.

“'lo all, and welcome to the N-Europe Podcast, with the alarmingly handsome Wildo! My guest today is, well, certainly not the shyest person I've met...”

“Yes Wildo, I'm know for not exactly keeping my opinions to myself! Thing is, though, I'm starting to think I subconsciously believe it's unsafe for someone like me – someone so different – to go out at night, as I haven't really left my home at all so far.”

“Any ideas why that might be, other than, well, the murders?”

“I guess I'm just lazy, I never, ever even get round to sending any messages, let alone going out...”

Participants - 28 (15 is a majority)

Beggilax

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Fandango

Gaggle64

Gizmo

Haggis

Harper

Jamba

Jayseven

Lazyboy

Maase

Martinist

Mr-Paul

Nintendohnut

Raining_again

Sanchez

Shadow_V7

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

Volcom

Zell

Day 6 begins now.

Sounds to me like the GLA are a real thing, as are the hoodie-wearing baddies. Also sounds like Jonnas was perhaps Supergrunch, what with the chemical know-how? Just speculation.

Could the guy that wildo targeted have been, I dunno, Rokhed? "Someone so different" and all, he's the most abstract person on these boards...