N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd need to know who targetted for that, those details lie with will, he does the write up, i send the PM's, i can't get the info from him with no internet.

Which i can't do (you'll learn why tomorrow!) but don't fret.

(Sorry all, my net was changing from AOL to O2. Now it's super speedy!)

Night 7 is now over

"No more Mr nice Admin..."

The ban hammer struck.

Lazyboy has been banned, he was Tellyn, a staff member. He was influential, and people listened to his word.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Knock-knock!"

The door burst open from the thunderous kick delivered too it. In their bed, the owner, rudely awoken, sat up.

"What the fuck?!"

"Sweet dreams..."

One of the two newcomers levelled a pistol, and fired, as his accomplice began spreading the contents of his petrol can around the room. The two retreated, struck a match, threw it back in the room, and ran.

Raining_again is dead. Who she was is a mystery.

The podcast downloaded.

"Hello again, folks, it's me, Wildo, once again, and welcome to the seventh edition of the N-Europe Podcast! I'd like to say "hello" to my guest, or should I say, "como é você?"."

"Haha, thanks Wildo, you Portuguese is coming on a treat!"

"Thanks! Anyway, tell us about yourself. What have you been up to?"

"Well, last night, I did a bit of stalking, though I didn't find that much about my target, as I was busy with my fellow Portuguese Mafia members. It was our monthly policy meet up!"

"That's dynamite..."

24 players remaining (13 is a majority)

Beggilax

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Fandango

Haggis

Harper

Jamba

Jayseven

Maase

Martinist

Mr-Paul

Nintendohnut

Sanchez

Shadow_V7

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

Volcom

Zell

Day 8 begins now.

Guest Maase

Portuguese Mafia? Maybe im there ^^

Maase - You have the ability to bore someone, he will not be able to post in the next two days.

If you are investigated, you will appear has evil ^^

It suits me..

(Sigh) Nothing to add... :\

Well that's a good result. Now we just need to get rid of the other two staffers who are killing and burning down houses. Once those two are out of the way then we've really got a chance of winning this thing. And Wildo of course, although he's not a HUGE threat at the moment...

Does anyone have any info on the remaining staffers, or this new group that is apparently just emerging, made up our Portugese brethren?

Yo guys, I'm totally out of whack with this game right now cos I've had lots of work on. I'll catch-up soon I pwomissss :D

I've probably already posted saying that once already but I have been mega busy :S Should be up to speed by sunday at the latest.

Haha, the Portuguese bit really shows the main difference between our languages, the verbs.

As for the rest, I'm still confused. I don't trust the admins, but there's definitely another mafia, and now with the Portuguese part and other group it only complicates things.

no info, since I got a bit mixed up in the matters of who has been investigated

and by no info I mean I know that tellyn can investigate crime scenes

Oh I forgot to mention, Vicar is an investigator, that was my pm last night (the night before this one)

has he ever used his powers

I apologise for my appalling grammar...

Don't worry its a common mistake among online translators. I honestly don't know how they could program that part to work, from an algorithmic point of view, it works.

no info, since I got a bit mixed up in the matters of who has been investigated

and by no info I mean I know that tellyn can investigate crime scenes

Oh I forgot to mention, Vicar is an investigator, that was my pm last night (the night before this one)

has he ever used his powers

Do you mean he has NEVER used his powers?

And Shadow - we know that LazyBoy was a baddy. Remember yesterday we got info saying that gaggle64 - who was flameboy, as staff member - was involved in the deaths of Darksnowman, Jonnas, and others (I don't remember who exactly but basically it was all the people who have been killed by the threesome and then burned the bodies). As he was a staff member, that means that the staff members are an evil mafia, killing at random. We assumed Flameboy would be the guy burning the bodies, due to his name, but it appears we were wrong, so it could also easily be Hellfire.

So if anyone has any information about any other staff members, come forward! And we also need to look into people who were unwilling to vote to lynch LazyBoy yesterday.

Other than that no we still don't know whether to trust admins but it would appear that at the moment they seem to be working for the town (although this may be a plan of theirs to gain our trust?). And we know absolutely nothing more about any other groups apart from there are some - the GLA, and now this Portugese mafia.

All in all, it's fucking confusing.

If I remember correctly, we were on the verge of lynching Coolness for being an admin. I'm pretty convinced they're mafia, or at least a neutral group. I'm not going to lynch straight away though, I think everyone's got a lot of catching up to do first.

So was LazyBoy good or bad then?

Based on my info (Flameboy being involved in the deaths of several good people) he's bad. Flameboy isn't likely to be in another group since he's only staff on the forums (he was never GTFO, JBA, GLA, Portugese Mafia, Hobnob Imperials, etc.). There's always been two other people with him.

One of the two newcomers levelled a pistol, and fired, as his accomplice began spreading the contents of his petrol can around the room. The two retreated, struck a match, threw it back in the room, and ran.

Oh look, three thugs have been shortened to two. Flameboy's gone, meaning Hellfire is the pyromaniac. Tellyn obviously isn't part of this duo, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was Fishy Boy himself.

Anyway, just so we can actually get something out of the game today:

Vote: Chairdriver

By the way Eenuh, I hope you learn to trust us since we provided you with protection at the start of the game when we thought you could be at risk from the sniper/one of the groups which we were simultaneously trying to take down. :indeed: