N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then guys, im with town, and I cant kill. I can distract another from killing, and as far as I know my character hasnt come up in the write ups yet. Hope that helps! Out of interest is it possible that me using my power on a target could trigger off someone getting misfed information about me?

Ok then guys, im with town, and I cant kill. I can distract another from killing, and as far as I know my character hasnt come up in the write ups yet. Hope that helps! Out of interest is it possible that me using my power on a target could trigger off someone getting misfed information about me?

Good answer.

You're definitely evil.

Thats some top notch detective work Cube :wink: Well see at the end of the day.

Goin out a limb now, but he was seeming pretty dodgy yesterday, and he was my target last night before all this started, so

Vote: Beggilax

why am I suddenly a suspect, I investigated Moogleviper the 2. night and toonight I got misdirected to Coolness Bear

and it said "he has a colored name" I suspect that he is either a staff member or an admin

but why do you say I was dodgy last day, you didn't ask me anything

Thats some top notch detective work Cube :wink: Well see at the end of the day.

Goin out a limb now, but he was seeming pretty dodgy yesterday, and he was my target last night before all this started, so

Vote: Beggilax

Yeah that's right... go and vote for the person who told us about Moogle :indeed:

Sorry dude, your story doesn't sound vey plausible and chairdriver is right. We need to find out if these notes are trust worthy.

Vote: Harper

Apologies to you actually, guess im kinda rushin with the pressure on, and missed your post about being misdirected. Theres something suspicious about moogles death I cant quite put my finger on, and im still not sure he was the sniper, the write up does only say theyre pretty sure he was banned yesterday which isnt a definate.

Not really helping myself here i know :indeed:

Change Vote: Nobody

If you can do a names list Jonnas then I might be able to tell you if we have any. I have a pretty good idea of the people who have double votes. Know one of them for definite.

Hmm...I'm not really a fan of seeing who has double vote, since that's a power that can be had by both goodies and baddies.

The difference is, the baddies know for sure if someone of their own has a double vote. If they find anyone else who also has it, they can kill him/her whenever they find suitable.

But still, it's your choice if you want to reveal it. The list is here:

chairdriver

cube

gizmo

haggis

shadowv7

vicar

tellyn

nintendohnut

jonnas

jamba

gaggle

beggilax

why am I suddenly a suspect, I investigated Moogleviper the 2. night and toonight I got misdirected to Coolness Bear

and it said "he has a colored name" I suspect that he is either a staff member or an admin

but why do you say I was dodgy last day, you didn't ask me anything

Admins and Staff are the bad guys are they not?

@ Jonnas, there are 2 possible double votes (i'm not definite on the players that hold them). I know that there are 3 double voting players for sure. I'm guessing one from each team as it were.

I think i know one double voter

Well admins must be bad as people get banned not killed

Actually, they're getting killed. That sniper was a sniper rifle, not a "ban" sniper. :heh:

Anyway, if there's at least one double voter in that list, your vote is all we need...