N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the writeup, the sniper was MoogleViper (banned yesterday, so it must be), so it seems like there won't be any more casualties at his hands.

Which means that he was just killing people randomly. So it was a very good thing that we got rid of him.

Someone send me a message saying Harper targeted Esequiel last night, which means there is a high probability Harper is a killer.

Vote : Harper

From the sounds of it three evil people targeted Esequiel. So there's a high chance that he is evil.

Vote: Harper

Oh, and if everyone posts we'll also know another evil guy.

Don't trust me, trust whoever sent the note.

I'd like to know where you got this note from? Did your PM just say something like "you received a note saying this 'Harper targeted Esequiel last night'"? Or something similar?

I don't mean to be suspicious, I'm happy to follow the info we have, I'm just concerned that if it is wrong we will turn to you for explanation and you will say "Oh sorry guys, the note must've been wrong"

So...no idea where it came from at all? You're not an investigator or something?

I'd like to know where you got this note from? Did your PM just say something like "you received a note saying this 'Harper targeted Esequiel last night'"? Or something similar?

I don't mean to be suspicious, I'm happy to follow the info we have, I'm just concerned that if it is wrong we will turn to you for explanation and you will say "Oh sorry guys, the note must've been wrong"

So...no idea where it came from at all? You're not an investigator or something?

Yeah, my PM just said basically that.

Either it was sent by an info gatherer who for whatever reason can't relay the info themselves, or it was a plant by a mafia member.

It's pretty pointless lynching no one anyway. If he's town at least we'll get a better insight whether to trust these notes or not. He's barely posted aswell, so *shrugs shoulders*.

Actually, Harper could have been investigating Esequiel. It's extremely unlikely, but if he turns out town then that's another possibility. Could we at least wait until he gets on to see if he'll rat on whoever killed Esequiel (or any of the people present at the scene)?

Well we have a one in three chance that Harper is mafia? Hmm. I want to hear from him first, (not what he says, how).

I'll give him 8 hours.

1 in three chance? Three guys working as part of a team killed him. The killer, the person who cremated the body and another part of the team (perhaps a bodyguard or something) who is currently silenced.

Either it was sent by an info gatherer who for whatever reason can't relay the info themselves, or it was a plant by a mafia member.

The hooded man, semi-concealed by a lamppost, watched the two assassins carrying their accomplice back into their car. "Damn it, there's always more than fucking one of them!"

The hooded man probably sent you the note.

Sorry for the delay guys!

First things first, im not an investigator. Hence no info for you people from me!

Second, i dont know where you got your info from chairdriver, but i havent targetted Esquiel last night, or any night for that matter. So someones feeding you info, or your feeding info.

Sorry for the delay guys!

First things first, im not an investigator. Hence no info for you people from me!

Second, i dont know where you got your info from chairdriver, but i havent targetted Esquiel last night, or any night for that matter. So someones feeding you info, or your feeding info.

I sort of believe you, but then again if you are evil it's very easy to say "no I didn't target him".

I'll remove vote for now...

I sort of believe you, but then again if you are evil it's very easy to say "no I didn't target him".

I'll remove vote for now...

Understandable :) Im just sayin keep an open mind to the info. Does anyone else have any other leads to go on at the moment?

Guest Maase

You get easily convinced, guys.

Maybe the Note is from Mafia, you don't know :\

But Harper, i just care about one thing, i don't care if you killed him or not, just say, did you really targeted him?

If you did, maybe we can start trusting in this notes?

You get easily convinced, guys.

Maybe the Note is from Mafia, you don't know :\

But Harper, i just care about one thing, i don't care if you killed him or not, just say, did you really targeted him?

If you did, maybe we can start trusting in this notes?

i havent targetted Esquiel last night, or any night for that matter.

Read more carefully, Maase...

I don't quite buy Harper's defense, so...

I havent targeted him for anything on any night, let alone to kill him. Someones misdirecting you all with these notes.If killing me is the way to get you guys to see that, then so be it. At least I go for a good reason right? :wink:

Based on the lack of evidence against everyone else id say you dont have much choice anyway.