NEurope
mike-zim

Heroes 2 BBC2 (no spoilers)

OMGZ, that was exciting *squeels*

I agree it was awesome! :awesome:

Though i need more Nikki and Hiro! :heh: These are my favourite characters. :grin:

Hiro got a lot of time so Woo! :yay:

Mohinder, WG. Him and HRG have a plan to bring down the company, Mohinder says basically "Im in"

--------

That was actually better than I remembered it. Takezo Kensei is soooo cool.

That was shit. It's just so rife with cliche/bad acting/really dull powers/awful pacing.

Just the bit where the girl woke up and huigged Matt instantly, where he said 'It's alright, it was only a dream.."

I've seen that exact scene in like 34 movies/TV shows.

Urgh, Claire's new crush guy. Happens to be there whnever the moment is right.

Sorry, that was just plain bad. If Nikki had actually been in it, maybe I would have partially enjoyed it.

That was shit. It's just so rife with cliche/bad acting/really dull powers/awful pacing.

Just the bit where the girl woke up and huigged Matt instantly, where he said 'It's alright, it was only a dream.."

I've seen that exact scene in like 34 movies/TV shows.

Urgh, Claire's new crush guy. Happens to be there whnever the moment is right.

Sorry, that was just plain bad. If Nikki had actually been in it, maybe I would have partially enjoyed it.

Come on, it wasn't that bad! Though the new guy always being there was a little strange. It was sort of like "Stalker!".

I don't like Hiro that much (*Awaits flaming*) - I love Claire though, the bit at the dinner table with the family was amusing.

That was actually better than I remembered it. Takezo Kensei is soooo cool.
Agreed!

The opening episode was better than I remembered it, though I know the next few through to episode 6 are a bit lame.

Episodes 7 and onwards are fantastic!

And yes Kensei is all kinds of Awesome!

West however = smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow.gif

"Hello Peter"

That one. I knew it was coming unfortunately as Id read a spoiler, but I still loved that moment.

Stings like a bitch, don't it?

Damn BBC only just got this?

Despite what a lot of people are saying I really enjoyed the series. Shame it was cut short due to the writers strike!

Thats Heroes for you...

I don't see how the inclusion of the worst character in the show would of helped this episode....

I don't see how the inclusion of the worst character in the show would of helped this episode....

for truth... she totally slowed down the pace of series 1 and almost stopped several people i know watching it.

well i must say i was well impressed with the first episode.

And although i promised i wouldn't watch it, i saw the second episode on BBC3 at 10:30.

The first episode is awesome. what has happened to peter? he has a new power! which is awesome. Who are the others (older) and what are their powers? What is peters mum's power.

So many unanswered questions.

i love heroes.

EDIT:

One thing i must say is that i have watched the 4400 and alot of the idea have been "borrowed" from there. obviousely improved aswell.

At least her story/power is mildly interesting. Claire seems to happen into some life-threatening situation every episode, just so she can show off her healing powers and narrowly avoid being caught by a stupidly always-there friend of hers.

I have no idea why people like Hiro. He has an amazing power than he nevers seems to bother to use/it doesn't work.

I got over the Petrelli's a long time ago. Mohinder's fake accent is bollocks, and just makes me laugh every time I hear it.

Matt Parkman could be ok. He's had some ok storylines.

Who else is there?

It just seems like a really bad show that's designed to grab non-comic readers into superhero fare, which it has. I'm glad of that, as I love superhero comics and stuff, but that doesn't free it of it's mediocrity.

I'm guessing there'll be more running to/away from Sylar interspersed with various headchoppingoffs this series, probably wih another mysterious organisation THAT WANTS TO KILL ALL THE HEROES!?! !!?!

The mexican siblings look promising. But if that girls power is just to kill people i'm over them. Read comics and come up with better powers...

Hiro and Parkman have to be the best characters. Especially parkman this season. The actor for Parkman, actually auditioned for the role of Peter but was turned down as, honestly, the directors said he didn't look like their peter. Series 2 is really cool, although I had the annoying feeling that it was rushed and reminded me of a short story rather than an epic, but that's obviously due to the strike.

Marks actor doesn't exactly scream this big hero type, but he seems perfect with his power.

I hated the Mexican siblins since all they did was cry and moan. Hate Nikki aswell, find her really boring and wish she'd just go die along with West :heh:

The Mexicans were disappointing for me in the first episode! :)

and i thought they were Spanish....

Matt is great! :D He is also one of my favourites along with Hiro and Nikki!

I thought they were quite good! Power is alittle creepy, but other than that I'm curious about them.

Nikki annoys me, all that switching, she is a good actor, but I just don't want her back in the story.

How many here have actually watched season 2 already because some of the stuff you say...ugh well i dont want to ruin it for you. Just be prepared to be a little surprised.

i am loving it at the moment. i have only seen those episodes shown on BBC.

I take what some people are saying and agree but this is a entertaining show. if you think too deep about any show you will find fault.

And to return to a slightly earlier argument. Sylar is blatnatly the worst anything ever.

how did he not die in series 1? he was stabbed through the body with a samurai (sp?) sword. Come on!!!!!

Oh well i look forward to seeing who he kills next. what new powers he gets.

I also wana know who this new bad guy is that molly is on about.

I also wana know who this new bad guy is that molly is on about.

The answer is fairly awesome.

Don't get hyped up to much or you might get dissapointed. Seriously. It might be cool and all, but it could of been done better. Season 2 just seems like quick filler put together.