NEurope
mike-zim

Heroes 2 BBC2 (no spoilers)

Yeah but it was unlocked when he opened it..so therefore the fact It might have a lock has no relevance. It wasn't locked...

[/is over it]

Thats ridiculous. He was in the same room/cubicle as it.

Claire and her new mini-Peter are seriously lacking chemistry. It was like watching a spin the bottle game when they made out on that beach.

Thats ridiculous. He was in the same room/cubicle as it.

How is that at all safe though? If it's a cubicle anyone can go in... If it was a room (I can't remember), fine, it might have a lock on the door. Even so, it's just the little things that the creators of this show just don't think about...

How is that at all safe though? If it's a cubicle anyone can go in... If it was a room (I can't remember), fine, it might have a lock on the door. Even so, it's just the little things that the creators of this show just don't think about...

No I mean a lock on the cabinet....like he unlocks at the beginning of the day, and locks whenever he leaves the place/etc. Thats what most people do....well...not that I know anyone that keeps a sword in there...but I couldnt find out because they are locked when they're not there. :heh:

Well yeah, I get that, it's just the fact he's keeping a priceless (and stolen) sword in an unlocked drawer. I'm over it anyway.

So far this series has been worse than last series, despite actually having sense of direction this time.

I am loving this series. i might have to watch the rest of it online.

No i will watch it normally like everyone else.

Best episode this series, but i'm really sick of Parkman/Molly. At least she did something worthwhile this episode.

Love the mimic girl. I want her power. Cliched dialogue though...I cringed when she was talking to her friend about her dreams outside the restaurant.

*sighs*

it was the best of the series so far. i really can't wait to see what happens next. Peter is getting far too powerfull. but thats the way it is.

Decent episode last night, thankfully.

I want the mimic girl's powers. Or Nikki's. Or Isaac's. (Though he's dead, his powers were used in last night's one)

Elle would be good if she didn't control electricity. Feels really cheap and nasty nowadays. Fire's cooler, if more destructive. Water's the most joke-ish though.

I hate the Hiro sections, half the time they put the subtitles over parts of the picture that make then almost impossible to read.