NEurope
mike-zim

Heroes 2 BBC2 (no spoilers)

Don't get hyped up to much or you might get dissapointed. Seriously. It might be a bit cool and all aswell as the later episodes, but Season 2 just seems like quick filler put together.

lol doh:shakehead

Don't get hyped up to much or you might get dissapointed. Seriously. It might be cool and all, but it could of been done better. Season 2 just seems like quick filler put together.

I still found it quite awesome and was left wanting a lot more which is a good reaction to aim for. And yeah, what is hauntng molly is fairly awesome as is the end result.

Season 2 is much better than Season 1. Season 1 was made to please viewers. Season 2 is much more intimate and far better. It's just not as "cool", wich is 100% fine by me. The only good thing about season 1 was Sylar and The Haitian, ALL the other characters are shitty. Except Noah, he's a very very good character, too.

Well its great to see this back on TV even though I have watched it before. I will still watch it through on TV...as I forgotten a lot of the smaller plots....I think the best bit of the series is honestly the end because of what it sets up for the future.

I love the way that some people seem to 'level up' from a better understanding of their abilities.

Yup, season 2 is so much better than even the creators apologised for it.

Yup, season 2 is so much better than even the creators apologised for it.

LOL i am liking it. i might have to watch season 3 through some other means

My god that was awful. (Episode 2)

Seriously, the biggest cliche I have ever seen. It's worse than those horror movies when they all split up and turn off their mobiles.

When Claire's done "clipping her nails", the guy JUST HAPPENS TO BE THERE. W T EFFING F. Seriously. That was the worst thing i've like ever seen on TV. Just the fact he was there.

The Mexican twins seem to have a interesting balance of extremes power-wise. Like that.

I'd prefer Nikki just came back and made the show mildly interesting.

Oh, and Hiro is actually Kensei, wow, I hadn't seen that coming since Series 1... [/sarcasm]

Its not totally unreasonable, he was there the previous time, flying around...

but hey

HUGE cliche's all around, tbh, mother petrelli is the best char atm.

Even though I just finished the Series yesterday! (awesome final episode :D)

I watched this again today and still loved it! Noah is one of the best characters in the show.

I like the Hiro//Kensei storyline. Great fun but i'm bias towards Hiro. :)

Angelia Petrelli is also great as well as Molly.

My god that was awful. (Episode 2)

Seriously, the biggest cliche I have ever seen. It's worse than those horror movies when they all split up and turn off their mobiles.

When Claire's done "clipping her nails", the guy JUST HAPPENS TO BE THERE. W T EFFING F. Seriously. That was the worst thing i've like ever seen on TV. Just the fact he was there.

The Mexican twins seem to have a interesting balance of extremes power-wise. Like that.

I'd prefer Nikki just came back and made the show mildly interesting.

Oh, and Hiro is actually Kensei, wow, I hadn't seen that coming since Series 1... [/sarcasm]

Christ, where do I start with this post....

Christ, where do I start with this post....

I take it you mean that Nikki isn't interesting, and nor are the Mexican twins?

Well none of the other characters are. Hiro = no idea why everyone like him. Just annoying. At least he's actually using his powers now.

Parkman is good, I guess.

As a whole though it's just ugh...

The majority of the general public could handle the editing/pacing/general running of this show better than the actual production crew could.

I'm sure a major draw is meant to be Peter's story. Oh great, now he has every power ever and has amnesia. No doubt he'll have to help rob a bank or something, except there'll be ample time to just steal the box and leave, but for some inexplicable reason he won't do it... :indeed:

At least Mama Petrelli has somewhat of a life.

I love it. I don't care about it being Cliche etc, I just love some of the characters.

Though I'm getting mighty bored of Hiro. Claire and Peter though I love. I have done since episode one, season one. The new, soon to be boyfriend is a little annoying but I can cope with that. I just want more of Claire and Peter. I wouldn't watch the show if they weren't in it.

I can't really give many reasons why I love them as characters, I just...do.

I love it. I don't care about it being Cliche etc, I just love some of the characters.

Though I'm getting mighty bored of Hiro. Claire and Peter though I love. I have done since episode one, season one. The new, soon to be boyfriend is a little annoying but I can cope with that. I just want more of Claire and Peter. I wouldn't watch the show if they weren't in it.

I can't really give many reasons why I love them as characters, I just...do.

Well Claire is finally beginning to develop a personality so I can see that. Peter however hasn't yet had the honour bestowed upon him by the writers yet, apart from the default "I'm broody and dark inside, with floppy hair...*shifty eyes*" mindset.

Well Claire is finally beginning to develop a personality so I can see that. Peter however hasn't yet had the honour bestowed upon him by the writers yet, apart from the default "I'm broody and dark inside, with floppy hair...*shifty eyes*" mindset.

He has short hair now. ;)

lol i loved the second episode!! the toe flying off was hilarious

Lord.

Tonights was the best of the series...

Nikki's back. Should be good. *doesn't hold breath*

I hate all the crap bits that just shout "WTF!" (Ando having a sword in an unlocked drawer visible to everyone at his work, the twins trying to steal a car in broad daylight in a huge, populated courtyard etc)

I was about to throw a shoe at the screen, when West (...) says "Shut up." and smiles, cause I thought he was about to kiss her. Thankfully, someone stepped in and stopped that cliche from happening.

Candice could have been a joke, but alas, Sylar had his way (big surprise).

On the positive side, Claire's storyline is looking promising, it's just riddled with shite. Peter's also perked up today, except for the awful decision not to look in box "in case I don't like what I am."

....!

6/10

Humph,

I liked sylar, i half expected him to bide his time, but nope, he kills her, eats her brain and still can't do a thing. I think weston will shoot Claires dad, i dislike weston, i'm glad he was kidnapped.

I dislike the twins already, i don't care if he can reverse the effects of black blood, she uses it more wantonly now << garantee a hero will die because of it.

I hated the twins when I watched it. Thought they were so boring and just moaned all the time. Fact aside from Kenzo, I hated all the new characters aswell as Nikki. Just don't like any of those guys. Least some interesting things happen to make Season 2 better.

god i loved it last night. I watched the episode on BBC 3 which is next weeks BBC 2 episode and it was brilliant. Sooo many good thing happening (good as in bad but it is good to watch).

(Ando having a sword in an unlocked drawer visible to everyone at his work

To be fair, he is in his own cubicle, and it might have a lock on it.

I agree about the box though....Its like Ugh, open the box already.

To be fair, he is in his own cubicle, and it might have a lock on it.

I agree about the box though....Its like Ugh, open the box already.

Well, it didn't, as he just swivelled around on his chair and pulled out a stary sword from a drawer.

Well, it didn't, as he just swivelled around on his chair and pulled out a stary sword from a drawer.

Huh? I said it could have a lock on it....

Metal draws like that do...(Especially in an office)

Yeah but it was unlocked when he opened it..so therefore the fact It might have a lock has no relevance. It wasn't locked...

[/is over it]

I watched this on Thursday and loved it again! The mexicans don't annoy me the 2nd time around and It's great to have Sylar back. :D

Also HRG annd Claires story gets more interesting. :)