N-Europe

Facebook chat!

arab_freak

Guest bluey
I'm removing it from his sig guys.

hhhmmm... my constant whining paid off :eek:

note to self: whine moar! ^____^

thank you jordan ~

So back on topic; I noticed this new feature this morning and didn't think much of it. Started seeing everyone's status involving some form of "so now I'm never going to do this essay. Thanks facebook chat!". Even a few new groups about it already... but I didn't see the fuss..

NOW I see the fuss. Three people talking - I even forget what I'm doing on there - then I get a notification alert which is pretty neat. At the moment with my shoddy internet connection it's actually a little more reliable chatting on this than it is on msn. Only problem is that you can't ignore people, but meh. I wonder how long it is before facebook plonks some adverts in the chat tool too.

I wonder how long it is before facebook plonks some adverts in the chat tool too.

Well it's all script-based so I doubt they'll be able to squeeze anything non-text based (unless you "pop-out" the chat window). But it's not like I'd have a serious problem with it, it doesn't even seem likely to happen as I only get two ads per page MAX.

Well it's all script-based so I doubt they'll be able to squeeze anything non-text based (unless you "pop-out" the chat window). But it's not like I'd have a serious problem with it, it doesn't even seem likely to happen as I only get two ads per page MAX.

I get no ads from most sites :D

And now MySpace is following in the APPS... I loved myspaace because it was easy to use and flexible without clutter...

Ill try, its not often though ;)

whut? myspace.... without clutter? myspace.... good? these phrases do not compute.