NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

Zenani worries when she hears a cry from her dad, Nelson, who is being nursed back to health on the new Prison Break ride.

" The girl is unsure what is scarier. The nasty drop or being touched by a male pregnant oompa lompa. The confusion will caused her face to permanently freeze in this position"

Little Shaniqua of inner city Detroit rides the 'McCain/Palin 2008 Republican rollercoaster' at Disneyland, one month prior to the US elections.

P.S. ReZ makes me Lawl. Without fail.

Now I try to avoid handing the baton back to the person who handed it to me, but any unprovoked attack on the Phantom Menace makes me grin. Winner:

Jessica was still coming to terms with The Phantom Menace.

Now I try to avoid handing the baton back to the person who handed it to me, but any unprovoked attack on the Phantom Menace makes me grin. Winner:

I do love bringing up Phantom Menace for no reason. Thank you Spaced. :heh:

I hope this is alright,

plane_crash_redux_01.jpg

Pilot Bruce Dickinson: As soon as I put on 'Aces High' the passengers started raving aboard the wings of the plane. No wonder we landed in the sea. Maybe I'm just a man on the edge.

Ryannair defends criticisms that its planes land miles away from the desired destinations.

Winnnaaaaarrrr!

S.C.G. gets a mention for making me chuckle.

Omfg look, three Polar Bears!

So good that it bears repeating... ;)

[/shamelessley stolen from Rez]

Seeing as how there's been no activity for 2 months, I thought I'd kick it off again with this comical image...

2346_1123311642912_1230743191_30374.jpg

Glad this thread made a comeback, was wondering where it had got to.

"The Tories campaign to rid Britain of the Labour Party soon took a comical turn for the worse"

David Cameron: Moogleviper said no photoshops (nor badly done MS Paint jobs by implication)!

David Cameron: Moogleviper said no photoshops (nor badly done MS Paint jobs by implication)!

This. It leaves it less open to interpretation as it has been photoshopped with a specific idea in mind. You just end up getting captions of "FALCOON PUUUNCH!" and other obvious things. Plus from what I can see of that picture it would be a much better picture to caption without Captain Falcon.

"I'm perfecting my walk for when I'm in San Francisco."

Who is that guy anyways?

"I'm perfecting my walk for when I'm in San Francisco."

Who is that guy anyways?

David Cameron, leader of the tory party. He was also recently named* the smuggest bell end in Britain.

*by me