NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

And The Feminist League of Super Heroes wondered why they were never taken seriously...

When gravity breaks.

"Flying Teen Drunken Force GO!"

These two both made me giggle, especially Danny's one.

"Flying Teen Drunken Force GO!"

I declare this one the winner. Mainly due to the fact that it sounded like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, which is of course awesome.

I declare this one the winner. Mainly due to the fact that it sounded like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, which is of course awesome.

Indeed, that was the inspiration. :) It just popped into my head despite me having never seen the show. :p

2805_1132038373519_1004068835_30384783_8333169_n.jpg

Because I want to see what you peeps can do with it ... and also because I just look so damn good! ;)

'Danny muses over the transcripts from the last Live Mafia game... "where did it all go wrong?" he lamented to himself.'

Edited by S.C.G

Although us muggles can only see some ruins, Harry Potter studies for his NEWTs outside the Hogwarts main doors,

Haha, loving them so far! :D I guess it was only a matter of time before you guys also started calling me Harry Potter. I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier, to be honest. :heh:

Daniel Radcliffe and Chris Moyles' emo duet was halted at the photoshoot stage after analysts realised it would be shit.

Now that he's lost Danny regrets printing out hundreds of google-Earth screenshots instead of buying an actual map.

Danny ponders over the directions to Hogwarts "I swear they said right at the ruins"

Gary Neville signs for Hogwarts FC, but seems confused by their pre-match tactics, let alone the rustic training grounds!

Loving all the entries! I'll determine the winner later today. :)

All right, I declare this one the winner because it incorporates the most references: :D

Gary Neville signs for Hogwarts FC, but seems confused by their pre-match tactics, let alone the rustic training grounds!

Though special mentions to this:

'Danny muses over the transcripts from the last Live Mafia game... "where did it all go wrong?" he lamented to himself.'

And this:

Although us muggles can only see some ruins, Harry Potter studies for his NEWTs outside the Hogwarts main doors,

Though I must say I don't quite get this one: :heh:

Daniel Radcliffe and Chris Moyles' emo duet was halted at the photoshoot stage after analysts realised it would be shit.

You're up next, Retro. :)

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane
Automerged Doublepost

"2 attempts before we realised a full face helmet just wouldn't work"