NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

I'm sure most of you know the rules. Basically somebody posts a picture (me) and you lot have to post captions for it. They can be funny or witty or intelligent or whatever you decide. The person who posted the picture will choose a winner. They will get a point and then post the next picture. And then the vicious cycle will continue. You can only post 3 captions per round. Please don't post photoshopped pictures as they aren't funny and the captions are boring.

This picture was actually taken outside of our sixth form last year. The girl still roams the school and still scares me. Anyway enough gibberish. Post away my friends:

scarymary-1.jpg

Leaderboard

MoogleViper - 9

Ellmeister - 4

Konfucious - 3

Daft - 3

Ninty_182 - 3

Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3

D_prOdigy - 2

ReZourceman - 2

Jimbob - 2

EEVILMURRAY - 1

Mundi - 1

Hellfire - 1

The Fish - 1

gARYgREATIE* - 1

EchoDesiato - 1

The Villan - 1

Nightwolf - 1

Fierce_LiNk - 1

Strider - 1

Jim - 1

Esequiel - 1

DomJcg - 1

Skunky - 1

not the best picture :/ Each time I look at it all I can hear in my head is a high-pitched wail of a cackle.

"This Is Sparta!"

Hmm i dunno, i don't think it fits the image.

Peter Crouch became enraged when he discovered he had been turned into a small girl.

No one seemed impressed when Noddy Holder Jnr. shouted 'It's Christmas!' for the 7th time that day.

Off screen wrestling match beats Brownie pissing into a bucket at school playground talent show.

"Sarah was the only genuinely enthusiastic pupil when the 'stone people who forget their homework' policy was announced."

"Sarah was the only genuinely enthusiastic pupil when the 'stone people who forget their homework' policy was announced."

Oh, man, The fish has GOT to win because of that one! Pure genious! :yay:

''Mary,12, the latest victim in a recent string of trippings by the Blue-Sock Bully''

Shortly after this picture was taken the boy in the white shirt spontaneously combusted out of sheer excitement.