Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Playground Forum & Online Boards Move-Around

Ashley

Hey look we listen!

We're just a tad slow...busy.

Anyway. Two things:

N-Europe Playground

A place to play (within reason; to be explained later) til your heart is content. Please read the rules thread first. Because all good games need rules.

To summarise it (but still, read it!) we won't accept stuff we wouldn't before (three word games, insult the person above you etc), its just a way of keeping things in one place. We will close and delete threads that violate this, and you are welcome to question it through a PM with one of the mods (or admins, but mods will probably give you a better answer) but if you become arsey and unwilling to listen then will will violate you.

Also, posts in here do not count toward your post count (truthfully, unsure if thats retroactive but if someone who posts in a lot of them happens to know their postcount before can you let us know please just for the sake of knowledge).

Online Boards

In their third incarnation I believe. They are now subforums within each console. There is a Wii Online subforum, Handheld Online subforum (although this is for Nintendo handhelds) and Other Online subforum.

The Other is located within Tech/PC and while we know 'Other' also includes PS3/PSP/360 we also know that no matter how much we try and point you in a direction people will stick in the 'Official [console] Thread' regardless. :P

The Wii and Handheld boards have a help thread. I figured Others doesn't need it, as the Tech board itself is usually used for that kinda stuff (and there are hundred more problems that could occur than with the Wii/DS) but if its wanted feel free to let us know.

I believe that is everything. Any questions, issues or whatever feel free to voice them :)

Guest bluey

is there some kind of queue for the violation or is it first come - first served?

..anyways! yaaay!!!! very nice, very nice. :grin:

Also, posts in here do not count toward your post count (truthfully, unsure if thats retroactive but if someone who posts in a lot of them happens to know their postcount before can you let us know please just for the sake of knowledge).

I just checked there, it doesn't add to postcount.