NEurope
Ashley

Playground Forum & Online Boards Move-Around

Hey look we listen!

We're just a tad slow...busy.

Anyway. Two things:

N-Europe Playground

A place to play (within reason; to be explained later) til your heart is content. Please read the rules thread first. Because all good games need rules.

To summarise it (but still, read it!) we won't accept stuff we wouldn't before (three word games, insult the person above you etc), its just a way of keeping things in one place. We will close and delete threads that violate this, and you are welcome to question it through a PM with one of the mods (or admins, but mods will probably give you a better answer) but if you become arsey and unwilling to listen then will will violate you.

Also, posts in here do not count toward your post count (truthfully, unsure if thats retroactive but if someone who posts in a lot of them happens to know their postcount before can you let us know please just for the sake of knowledge).

Online Boards

In their third incarnation I believe. They are now subforums within each console. There is a Wii Online subforum, Handheld Online subforum (although this is for Nintendo handhelds) and Other Online subforum.

The Other is located within Tech/PC and while we know 'Other' also includes PS3/PSP/360 we also know that no matter how much we try and point you in a direction people will stick in the 'Official [console] Thread' regardless. :P

The Wii and Handheld boards have a help thread. I figured Others doesn't need it, as the Tech board itself is usually used for that kinda stuff (and there are hundred more problems that could occur than with the Wii/DS) but if its wanted feel free to let us know.

I believe that is everything. Any questions, issues or whatever feel free to voice them :)

if you become arsey and unwilling to listen then will will violate you.

I'm tempted to become arsey and unwilling to listen.

Thank you for moving the online boards, I am sure they will now be a little more busier :)

Where's the online board? I have a pm with a link and it says it's in the Tech/PC board but I can't find it there.

Ah sorry, forgot to make that one visible ^_^

That sorted it for you?

if you become arsey and unwilling to listen then will will violate you.

Will will?

Which Will? Me?

I wasn't notified! :hmm:

Will will?

Which Will? Me?

I wasn't notified! :hmm:

It was in your contract.

Good job, been hoping for a forum like the Playground to appear for a while now, though I dunno if it'll be a good or a bad thing yet...

Pretty grand job there. I'm happy we won't see any of those stupid "Three word story" and other crappy game threads in there. :smile:

is there some kind of queue for the violation or is it first come - first served?

..anyways! yaaay!!!! very nice, very nice. :grin:

Also, posts in here do not count toward your post count (truthfully, unsure if thats retroactive but if someone who posts in a lot of them happens to know their postcount before can you let us know please just for the sake of knowledge).

I just checked there, it doesn't add to postcount.

is there some kind of queue for the violation or is it first come - first served?

For you, it's anytime you like. :wink:

Sorry Jamba...

What so any posts in the playground reduce your postcount? Or just you lose the ones from post in threads that were in general.

You lose the ones that were in general if they were moved into playground. You don't lose any for posting, you just don't gain any.

Thanks for the work guys, it's muchly appreciated. Was a good way of solving many probs at once. It's nice to have the online sections in subs as well.