N-Europe

He Knows Better

Ashley

Happy Birthday The Bard

Ok, Dante, we all love you and all, but that was just weird. And lame. And many other things wich I won't get into.

Anywho... Bard-o, you're a legend around these parts, so... as my testimony to your awesomeness wich I've grown to love, have a very merry, happy and joyful birthday and so on and so on and so on. Happy Gayday.

Ok, Dante, we all love you and all, but that was just weird. And lame. And many other things wich I won't get into.

Why do you find my post saying happy birthday to bard weird and lame that you find the need to put it under your sig?

Even Ashley said "Happy Birthday The Bard." :confused:

Why do you find my post saying happy birthday to bard weird and lame that you find the need to put it under your sig?

Even Ashley said "Happy Birthday The Bard." :confused:

I really can't explain it, but I found the way you said it and put it extremely funny. I really cannot explain it. It's just that serious dry manner in wich you chose to textualize your verbose dialogues, we all love it, but sometimes it just cracks me up. : peace: Seriously, don't fret, it's just me... I'm having a weird day. I meant no disrespect and if it bothers you, I'll remove it from my sig, just say the word.