NEurope
D_prOdigy

April Fools

I forgot what day it was when reading Nathan's article on the main page. I believed it.

I forgot what day it was when reading Nathan's article on the main page. I believed it.

You what?! :o

new gameplay from what?

new gameplay footage of msg4 hidden as a april fool joke by using Assassin's Solid Altair's costume.

r1zpj7.png

1z4bytu.jpg

Just in regards to IGNs, Zelda Movie April fools, I actually watched that and thought "holy crap, it "might" be possible to make something really great".

I've always been against the idea of a zelda, but seeing that trailer, you can't help but wonder what a real effort...with a proper budget, director, script and cast could do.

There has actually been an independent "non-official" film in the works for a few years (though there's been zero news on it in almost a year now, i wonder if it was cancelled... but there's no word on that either as far as i know).

It was called "The Legend of Zelda: Hero of Time"

http://www.legendofzeldaseries.com/main.php?page=fanmovie.html

Trailer from 2006

Me and my friends send a false letter from the health department to our friend that he has slept with a girl that has AIDS and most likely he has it to. :D when he came to us and told us the news about his AIDS that was the funniest thing in the world ! but the fun thing is that he still think he got AIDS and he´s on his way to the doctor tomorrow for a test and the test result take about 4 days to get the result :D:D

April fools are meant to be light hearted you tight bastard. Way to waste the health services money too :hmm:

April fools are meant to be light hearted you tight bastard. Way to waste the health services money too :hmm:

I was going to say that, but then I thought he was wanting me to say that and then could say "April Fool's" as I believed his story...