NEurope
D_prOdigy

April Fools

We all hate it, but it makes for some amusing internet "reports" from "sources".

It always seems to start early, so I'll bet at least one person has already seen a fair share of complete BS somewhere. I lol'd as I read on Wii60 that "Nintendo Jumps on DLC Wagon" with "35 games to recieve content... including Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3 and 4 new characters for Brawl". Needless to say, that article was removed within mere hours.

Anyone else seen a "fool" yet?

I can't think up anything creative to do to my parents this year :(

I've got a dentist appointment, if the bastards april fools me, I won't pay them!

Get a sack, pour tomato sauce into the bottom, then place a football or another large round item in it. Leave it somewhere where your target is going to look, with a camera running.

Get a sack, pour tomato sauce into the bottom, then place a football or another large round item in it. Leave it somewhere where your target is going to look, with a camera running.

Thats amazing.

I don't get it. Someone will pick the ball up and realise it has tomatoe sauce on it.

I always get fooled! :p

but have never fooled someone else!

Oh dear why am so easily fooled confused? :confused:

I don't get it. Someone will pick the ball up and realise it has tomatoe sauce on it.

Or...someone will see the bag and think there's a roundish thing dripping blood...

Maybe some hair could be put to cover the ball? Of course, not everyone has access to wigs. Unless you April Fool someone else into shaving off their hair...

Yeah but I don't think that'll happen somehow. Good idea though.

We're April fooling our Bio teacher tomorrow. Our Physics Teachers are going to sit in an adjacent room while we have our lesson and write out notices in different handwritings for different people in our class - like the notes you get from reception when your needed by another teacher. We're going to see how many people we can get out of the classroom and into the opposite one until she notices what's happening :P

Tell them their adopted :)

Their adopted what?

I've failed to wake up in time for AFD for, like, at least the last 5 years :(

I once wrote a village newsletter about how the village pond was getting fenced off to prevent the threat of foot and mouth to the ducks. It got gradually more absurd, ending with suggestions for a 24 hour pond watch by vounteers. Yes, I am aware that ducks cannot contract foot and mouth (at least not easily), but this didn't stop my mum believing every word. She's so gulible about some things, I think I've got her with the DHMO thing on at least 3 different occasions. :heh:

It looks like Google and Virgin have gone all out too with this Virgle thing. It seems pretty funny, I hope some people submit genuine videos.

gah. youtube just rickrolled me...

click on any featured video. bastards!! :heh: