NEurope
D_prOdigy

Ever been banned from... something?

I have been banned from my school internet many many many times!

Mostly for trying to view NE! but i get blocked from pretty much everything! Even my schools website! :shakehead

Also for using Proxies(can nw get suspended if you use those) but it only lasts two days and then you get your account back! :D

Mostly for trying to view NE! but i get blocked from pretty much everything! Even my schools website! :shakehead

Also for using Proxies(can nw get suspended if you use those) but it only lasts two days and then you get your account back! :D

I hated being locked for going on proxies, not our fault WE NEED to visit sites.

I was caught using a proxy to browse the internet on a computer that had it's internet disabled (I had gone into the administrator account and turned it back on). I wasn't actually punished for it.

I've been banned from HCRealms thrice. Realistically I just made a new account, and got over it.

I was also banned from Rule 3, which is quite an achievement considering it has no rules.

*Whistles*

Im not sure I even remember why.....Although you've both grown up a lot.

Oh yeah, I've also been banned from Guild Wars for 48 hours because I made a character called "Shitty Balance" (or at least something that got around the censoring that gave that message across). To be fair, the balance was shit, and I quit like a week later.

I'm barred from a wetherspoons for leaving without any notice. and the manager doesn't like me, stupid militant lesbian. lol

I've been banned from a chatroom for a forum for accusing one person of brown-nosing and another of kiddy fiddling.

Plus other things I assume.

I suggest that people who feature that ugly prick from the Mighty Boosh should be banned until they remove the image.

I was just recently perma banned on the CAD-Forums, I said one of the jokes in his comic was old and very similar to another one

Suffice to say, that made my day

Banned twice off Neoseeker, but that was years ago.. Other than that no.

Adi Dassler, old forumer?

I was just recently perma banned on the CAD-Forums, I said one of the jokes in his comic was old and very similar to another one

Suffice to say, that made my day

They didn't even let me join the forums, apprently I wasn't allowed to, yet they didn't tell me why..idiots. :heh:

Chair and I are famous on another forum (with ReZ), and we used to get banned all the time, just for being literally insane.

I got a new account, became loved, then announced that I was the same person, but by proving myself, they didn't care.

Back when I was in school, I was banned from using the school computers for 2 months for guessing the head of the IT departments password right on and giving every student admin priviledges.

Also been banned from the dark side of the internet (One of the Chan sites), for some random reason like trying to achieve a post number.

i got banned from recorder class in primary school..

...because i was sooooo rubbish!

I got banned from saying minge at footall training when I was 12/13, the manager didn't find me shouting it out after I missed a shot very funny.

Dynastygal's forum.

I suggest that people who feature that ugly prick from the Mighty Boosh should be banned until they remove the image.

I did laugh at that one. : peace:

Am I the only one who thought Moogleviper's joke was laugh out loud worthy?

I can't say I recall from being banned from a forum, although I probably have at some point >_>

Got my friend banned from Gamefaqs, he was not happy since he'd been posting for like 8 years.

;_; cut me deep that, may be i didn't choose the best picture of him *wanders off to find another noel fielding one*

A pub in York for being too loud, then vomiting. Fun times :)

And here dude, you know, twice...

They didn't even let me join the forums, apprently I wasn't allowed to, yet they didn't tell me why..idiots. :heh:

I didn´t get a reason for the ban even though I knew why I was banned

When i logged i just got:

You have been banned for the following reason:

You lose.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Apparently I lost :blank:

I love the guys comics but those forums are horrible, really unwelcoming and obviously doesnt take criticism well.

Yeah I heard that a couple of years ago he flipped, deleted a whole forum sector banned a couple dozen people for some silly thing...

The only people that remain there are kids brown nosing him

Also, technically got banned from work experience for saying I liked redheads.

;_; cut me deep that, may be i didn't choose the best picture of him

Assuming a decent one exists.

Been banned from the odd internet forum. Their loss, I say.

Including this one by any chance?