NEurope
ReZourceman

Home Built Amusements

Anyone ever built anything like a ride/roller coaster/slide type thing?

I would love to make a slide/water dinghy ride type thing. (Supposing I had the land) I would like dig a trenchy type thing for the path, then lay with rubber or whatever Id need, then water or however it would work then the path/river would be heavily themed to something like disaster river/zone or haunted something along those lines. Although I doubt Ill ever get to do that due to garden size liklihood.

How about you?

Ever done it?

Ever want to?

Some people go as far as making an entire roller coaster (Blue Flash on YT is even looping!)

~Eighteen views and no replies? Losers.~

It sounds like something that would be fun to do, just make sure you get all required permits.

The best thing to do is, if you can't dig up your garden just grab a big duvet and a couple of friends. Position yourself at the top of your stairs, and go. Great fun. Then the one with the most injuries after a few goes wins. :p

It sounds like something that would be fun to do, just make sure you get all required permits.

Permits shermits.

I always fantasized about having a water slide coming out of my bedroom window going straight into a pool.

When i was around 13 we build a mini ramp in my basement untill my dad found it and made us remove it. Was lol.

It´s always been a dream of mine to either make a small functioning catapult or a potato shooting mortar.

One day I will make these things

The best thing to do is, if you can't dig up your garden just grab a big duvet and a couple of friends. Position yourself at the top of your stairs, and go. Great fun. Then the one with the most injuries after a few goes wins. :p

So I'm not the only one that used to do that?? :yay:

Me and my friends once made a cool water slide out of their slide, a hose and some plastic sheets :D

If I had the land I would build an assualt course and/or a paintball place. Both would be cool. First team to complete the course whilst getting raped by paintballs.

I used to do that as well. :grin:

We used to have treehouse in the gardern which we used to play on until the tree died!

It had a slide and two swings! :grin:

In the later Years it became my cats command centre!