N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

America is awesome!

A possessor might not neseccarily be evil, but they probably will be.

*Has nightmares about possessors, especially when they can only be killed when their host is killed*

America is awesome!

Are you Captain America or something? :heh:

Hang on a second I don't understand why you're all just voting straight away... All we know is that someone was possessed and forced to kill. Forced is the important word, isn't it? Just because he was made to kill doesn't make him evil, it just makes the blob evil. The lack of info is making me think that someone should investigate nintendonut to find out if he is good or bad.

Also apologies for not posting sooner been at work all day :(

You have to take into consideration that there was only one kill last night and the method that the victim was killed was similar to the one that the mayor was killed with indicating that the same person might have killed him but the method was different because the blob thing was in control of him.

You have to take into consideration that there was only one kill last night and the method that the victim was killed was similar to the one that the mayor was killed with indicating that the same person might have killed him but the method was different because the blob thing was in control of him.

Where does it say the mayor was killed this way? Might have missed it.

Where does it say the mayor was killed this way? Might have missed it.

Here:

"They're definately connected. And from the evidence near the bodies, I must assume they have a very powerful pyrotechnician among them. His work seemed rushed, though, so I assume he must have a strong reason for killing his targets quickly."

"So, a single person killed and burned that victim?"

"Yes. But I don't think the same person killed the Mayor and that poor fellow. It is strange, since the methods are similar..."

Note the "they" in relation to having a powerful pyrotechnician. "They" seems to suggest the Mafia.

The "strangeness" seems to imply that the second killing wasn't carried out by the pyro, but that the pyro was used to kill the victim. If that made any sense.

Guest Maase

???

I must've missed something, how the hell do you guys know Nintendohnut is evil?

I believe that everyone should talk, and that the 3 guys that are left should be lynched

2 Mafias and 1 Innocent, and we may be lucky to lynch the 2 mafia's first :D

???

I must've missed something, how the hell do you guys know Nintendohnut is evil?

I believe that everyone should talk, and that the 3 guys that are left should be lynched

2 Mafias and 1 Innocent, and we may be lucky to lynch the 2 mafia's first :D

Nintendohnut has visited the thread while we've been lynching in. So he must be one of the silent ones. He's not the innocent one, either.