N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

Cmon... this day has taken long enough already. I want info tomorrow or I'm totally gonna lose my enthusiasm. I suggest that we just start picking off the people who aren't contributing (over half of the players i'd say).

Dude, i like, gave all my info, and tried to piece it together, then tried to get the guy i thought was guilty lynched

WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FROM MEH?!

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dude, you're fine it the fact that we have a whole bunch of dead weight in this game that seems to be doing nothing. Players such as Maddog and Shorty hardly ever post, and people like chairdriver, Vicar and The fish hardly ever have anything to say when they infrequently do.

I don't have any info and I VERY rarely get any, so I just try and work stuff out.

Hey dude, you're fine it the fact that we have a whole bunch of dead weight in this game that seems to be doing nothing. Players such as Maddog and Shorty hardly ever post, and people like chairdriver, Vicar and The fish hardly ever have anything to say when they infrequently do.

I don't have any info and I VERY rarely get any, so I just try and work stuff out.

That's how it goes in this games.

Yeah obviously and Eeenuh too but that gets us no where atm. Also he hasn't been posting much of anything useful for ages. If we have another day like this one tomorrow then I'm just gonna start killing off the baggage.

Vote Standings

mr-paul (9): Lazyboy, Mundi, Haggis, Jamba, DomJcg, Fandango, Vicar, Gizmo, Esequiel

A majority has been reached

----------------------

After much discussion, the town finally pinpointed the threat that had been bothering them from the very beginning.

mr-paul has been lynched. He was Baby (Dragonball GT), who could possess other people's bodies. He was Evil.

Everybody went to sleep soundly, knowing another battle had been won.

----------------------

The ransom has been payed. The hostage is now safe.

----------------------

Day 6 is now over

There are 17 players remaining:

chairdriver

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

Jamba

LazyBoy

Maddog

Mundi

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

Night 6 will now begin.

there's nothing i can do in this game, but i'm following it.

Night 6 is now over

A man sat in his chair, in an awkward position, thinking out loud.

"Who could it be? It could be...but that's a long shot..."

He drank a sip of his coffee, and turned around to see someone he wasn't expecting.

"Heh, so it really was you."

Those were his last words.

Mundi is dead. He was the mysterious L (Death Note). He was Good.

----------------

A man in red garments was walking through the halls of a castle.

"Where are you? I know you ran in this direction..."

Suddenly, he heard someone moving across the hall. He quickly fired his gun in the direction of the noise.

"Heheh...I got you!

.....Crap, that's not him"

Jamba is dead. He was Chief Wiggum (The Simpsons), a lazy cop that didn't do much investigation. He was Good.

-----------------------

Someone has been kidnapped. The hostage is completely oblivious to what happened.

-----------------------

In the morning, Kero looked unusually depressed.

"My original guest for today, Mr. Jamba, has passed away. My current guest is someone who was present at the scene"

"Yes, I saw much"

"What exactly do you know?"

"That lunatic was stalking me! He was probably trying to kill me, that bastard!"

"Well, we already know who he is. He has helped us in the past, which brings the question: Why was he after you?"

"How am I supposed to know?!"

"Some people claim your lack of motivation is suspicious. You never participate in our town meetings."

"..."

"Nothing else to say? Good. I wanted to end the show earlier, anyway."

-------------------

There are 15 players remaining. 8 is the majority.

chairdriver

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

LazyBoy

Maddog

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

Day 7 will now begin.

There are 17 players remaining. 9 is the majority.

chairdriver

DomJcg

Dyson

Eenuh

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Fandango

Gizmo

Haggis

LazyBoy

Maddog

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

I count 15...

As for last night's results: that's not good... :nono:

Here's one: I know who owns the castle.

Oh, and who the hell was being stalked and appeared on Kero's show?

Sorry guys, I was silenced yesterday.

Anyway, I know who the man in red wanted to target, but I'm not sure if that makes that person bad or good (is the man in red good?)

And on the previous night, all those people in the castle... one of them must be Maase's killer. Did you all target Jamba that night?

Or help us catch the killer. If you targeted him you weren't doing it to protect him, so what were you doing?

Open and shut guys. Vote Shino for president, I mean lynch. Maybe president, you know I sure as hell ain't voting Hilary. But definitly lynch.

Vote Shino

Dont really know what to say other than Domjcg was roleblocked by someone last night.

Domjcg? What, why? (is this in the write-up or something?)

Also, why are we suddenly voting for Shino? I'm not saying who I targeted either, so voting for him just because of that seems weird.

Anyone care to answer some parts of my previous posts?

Sorry guys, I was silenced yesterday.

Anyway, I know who the man in red wanted to target, but I'm not sure if that makes that person bad or good (is the man in red good?)

And on the previous night, all those people in the castle... one of them must be Maase's killer. Did you all target Jamba that night?