N-Europe

Sonic Unleashed

Fandango

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

It seems WAY too real to be a prank. It really does.

I agree with some of the above posts, they need to move the camera out or have it free so that we can move it at will... at the moment its way too close to Sonic.

I doubt it's fake. Who would put this much effort in, and it's still ways off before Aprils fools. And as above, it looks to real.

Even if it is fake it looks damn good and i'm looking forward to it. Looks like Sonic is making a proper comeback now :)

They're probably real, but bull shots (ie: they're in game but REALLY touched up).

The current consoles can't push those sort of graphics, well they could but they're would be jaggies all over the shop.

You're saying the PS3 couldn't pull off that second shot? Well thats a bit crap then, all this talk of next generation graphics looking amazing, and it can't pull off that?

Hopefully it'll be alright, but I doubt it somehow.

I thought that was fake straight away, and it looked pretty fake aka Mario & Samus looked horrid and then you couldn't move with helmet on...

This looks more real to compared to that, by a fair bit :heh:

I think he was more referring to the effort put in...

This actually looks.... really good! Back to the cartoony/simplistic graphical style? Yup. Stupidly fast gameplay? Hell yeah!

Though the story is sounding quite stupid atm. :/ I really hope Sega know what they're doing. However, after the monstrosity that was Sonic '06, I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.

Mind you, with only 12 levels and (hopefully) a minimal ammount of playable characters, methinks this could acutally end up being pretty bug free.

I hope Shadow appears somewhere though...

*Prepares to get flamed.*