N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is completely wrong. Chairdriver was telling the truth, and his only 'power' if you can call it that was that he had to find a certain person.

I personally want to know why Maase was so eager to get Chairdriver killed. He was telling the truth and was no threat to anyone. What was that about?

i wanna know 2

Guest Maase

D'oh!!!!

As much as i try, i allways draw attention :'(

Im gonna 100% honest on this one, in the last one, being a lier didn't help :X

Chairdriver said that he can become Evil, and i tough he was dangerous, also, now that i saw, he can make time travel backwards/reverse to save something...

Now, imagine that power in an Evil alligment, he was dangererous to our town, and even knowing that i would draw all this attention, i would say what i said anyways, because that's the truth, and nothing more than the truth...

Yes that's what i meant :P

and if he can kill, i don't really want him around =/

vote: maase till he comes out to explain himself

Maase he is talkig about you not chairdriver. . . chairdriver is dead, now it´s about you, what or who are you ?? are you a danger to us ??

Vote: maase

until i get an answer

D'oh!!!!

As much as i try, i allways draw attention :'(

Im gonna 100% honest on this one, in the last one, being a lier didn't help :X

Chairdriver said that he can become Evil, and i tough he was dangerous, also, now that i saw, he can make time travel backwards/reverse to save something...

Now, imagine that power in an Evil alligment, he was dangererous to our town, and even knowing that i would draw all this attention, i would say what i said anyways, because that's the truth, and nothing more than the truth...

He said that his alignment would change based on the person he targeted

He didn´t say anything about it changing based on if his alignment would change

Yes that's what i meant :P

and if he can kill, i don't really want him around =/

vote: maase till he comes out to explain himself

Maase can kill? Hmm, its probably in our best interests to get rid of any killers. Maybe we can lynch Maase and move on from this Chairdriver/ Maase saga.

Vote: Maase

Guest Maase

No, i where not silenced yesterday, lol

Also, do you really think that i would talk about wanting to Lynch Chairdriver and then kill him?

Wouldn't be better just to kill him?

My god, i know im annoyng, but that's not reason to lynch me, damnit :\

Also, as i can edit, i'l add just one more thing...

Do you really think i would be Mafia if he can join mafia and protect mafia?

Voting me is just dumb :\

No, i where not silenced yesterday, lol

Also, do you really think that i would talk about wanting to Lynch Chairdriver and then kill him?

Wouldn't be better just to kill him?

My god, i know im annoyng, but that's not reason to lynch me, damnit :\

Also, as i can edit, i'l add just one more thing...

Do you really think i would be Mafia if he can join mafia and protect mafia?

Voting me is just dumb :\

A more logical explaination is that you didn't want him finding someone good and becoming good tbh...

Look, this can be all cleared up if you tell us who you are! if you can't kill then it's easy, and no one will vote for you

Guest Maase

Bah, you know what? Vote me...

Yeah, that's right, vote me...

After explaining why i think Chairdriver is dangerous to us, after saying that it would be dumb to try to Lynch Chairdriver if i can kill, after answering every single question you asked me, and after gettin lynched even after doing that, i don't know what i can do to prove that im not Mafia/Neutral/Whatever :\

Guest Maase

Double Post (because i can't edit): WTF???

I mean, i tought that Chairdriver was capable of turning in the Evil side and protect guys.... i was right all the time, and you guys say im evil...

Then, you start lynching me, and now i have to say who i am just to be seen as Innocent?

I mean, even if i was evil, do you think i would say "Ok, you got me... Im evil"

No? I didn't think so... Then why the hell do you ask? If im good i'l be saying my role, risking myself to have death, if im evil, i'l lie...

Damn, i don't get it, i really don't get it