N-Europe

South Park - Season 12

somme

Episode 4 was certainly the best of the season, but it was still fairly mediocore. I think South Park has finally out stayed its welcome. It's never jumped the shark, it was just always consitently brilliant, but after 4 weak episodes in a row its clear that they've run out of things to say.

Hopefully they'll improve in November when the elections roll around proper, but it's really missing the true, hilarious satire that it used to have.

• 6 months later...
That was... a bit too much.

Reminds me of the Britney Spears episode, where I didn't know if I should be laughing or depressed.

I agree with you there.

I'm not sure what to think. It was good but somethings went a bit too far. It was essentially the same Joke just dragged out over 3 different dreams. I wish the Chinese thing went somewhere as well.

Though butters was still funny. :)

Episode 4 was certainly the best of the season, but it was still fairly mediocore. I think South Park has finally out stayed its welcome. It's never jumped the shark, it was just always consitently brilliant, but after 4 weak episodes in a row its clear that they've run out of things to say.

Hopefully they'll improve in November when the elections roll around proper, but it's really missing the true, hilarious satire that it used to have.

Last time i thought that they bought out that Imaginationland 3 parter which was amazing.

Even when an episode kind of sucks im still rather amazed what they can make in just one week!

• 3 weeks later...