N-Europe

Mafia Games - Progress

Esequiel

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, there is the thriller one at the mo.

But after this place being totally flooded with mafia threads a week ago, theres nothing to be seen this week. Seeing as the thriller one is taking so long between days, whoever is running the next one could get in touch with Tellyn/ Cube and see about getting another game under way? If you worked it properly then we could have one in its day period while the other is at night?

Just an idea!

Lol, there is the thriller one at the mo.

But after this place being totally flooded with mafia threads a week ago, theres nothing to be seen this week. Seeing as the thriller one is taking so long between days, whoever is running the next one could get in touch with Tellyn/ Cube and see about getting another game under way? If you worked it properly then we could have one in its day period while the other is at night?

Just an idea!

It wouldn't work. Too many people don't participate enough. It's ok for the ones that satisfy their win condition on the first night though ey?

It wouldn't work. Too many people don't participate enough. It's ok for the ones that satisfy their win condition on the first night though ey?

Don't you still have to survive to the end though? I fulfilled my win condition on night one in one before but then got killed by a bomb a few days later, lol. Especially in this one, people should have seen that there would be consequences for not participating- and sure we usually kill off the quiet ones anyway.

Annoying though.

Don't you still have to survive to the end though? I fulfilled my win condition on night one in one before but then got killed by a bomb a few days later, lol. Especially in this one, people should have seen that there would be consequences for not participating- and sure we usually kill off the quiet ones anyway.

Annoying though.

I was just talking about you. I forgot you died a few days later though. Why did you wait so long to release him anyway?

I was just talking about you. I forgot you died a few days later though. Why did you wait so long to release him anyway?

To release Cube? I never released him lol. If he was released it was Haggis who did it- after I died I was fed up with it and didn't follow it in protest! The night I died I was asked to join the mafia, and I accepted. I was looking forward to the rest of the game, but oh no... someone had to explode me. :angry:

Bah.

Everyone hates dying on the first night. I know that when I find out who chose to off me, I'll be keeping a close eye on them in future games, if you know what I mean.

I've been a serial killer before, and I didn't (iirc) kill anyone on the first night. Perhaps I'm saying this just because I was just killed on the first night, but perhaps in future, the serial killers cannot kill on the first night? It gives everyone a chance to be awesome. I don't know if I'm allowed to say what my role was in the animafia (as it was left as 'unknown' in the write-up) but it would've been darn cool.

Now that it's taken off, I hope people don't forget about the Thriller one...

Bah.

Everyone hates dying on the first night. I know that when I find out who chose to off me, I'll be keeping a close eye on them in future games, if you know what I mean.

I've been a serial killer before, and I didn't (iirc) kill anyone on the first night. Perhaps I'm saying this just because I was just killed on the first night, but perhaps in future, the serial killers cannot kill on the first night? It gives everyone a chance to be awesome. I don't know if I'm allowed to say what my role was in the animafia (as it was left as 'unknown' in the write-up) but it would've been darn cool.

Don't say anything yet. If Maase's idea of a mafia takes off, I plan on sending the role you got in the Animafia (or maybe you can send it?).

And you can't believe how disappointed I was to see your role go up in smokes in the first night. :(

Guest Maase

Sorry, the idea will not take off, Jonnas, but i would like someone to use it, i think its a good and original idea...

I can't wait to the end of the game to see the role, tough, im hyped xD