Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The P-p-p-punofficial N-E Quiz

jayseven

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my google search was pretty adamant that my answer was correct, so i'm all out of ideas.

You can't have read the passage carefuy enough then.

7. God

(God of the 10 chars)

Nope.

7. Himself.

Nope.

Anyway, Will, you for one should be abe to find the answer purely through the internet. And it can aso be googled, if you fiddle about enough.

What search terms did you use then? I came up with the entire final passage, but could not deduce who his relation to the person he was writing for. He does not have a relation to the speaker for all I know. The speaker is his mind for all I know.

I just don't want to slip too far behind jayseven. The rascal.

Or is it his father in law?

I hear my father-in-law's response. 'oho, fine, Whiggish sentiments, Adam. But don't tell *me* about justice! Ride to Tennessee on an ass & convince the red-necks that they are merely white-washed negroes & their negroes are black-washed Whites! Sail to the Old World, tell 'em their imperial slaves' rights are as inalienable as the Queen of Belgium's! Oh, you'll grow hoarse, poor & grey in caucuses! You'll be spat on, shot at, lynched, pacified with medals, spurned by backwoodsmen! Crucified! Naive, dreaming Adam. He who would do battle with the many-headed hydra of human nature must pay a world of pain & his family must pay it along with him! & only as you gasp your dying breath shall you understand, your life amounted to no more than one drop in a limitless ocean!'

Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?

Or is it his father in law?

You win! (sorry Fish, too late...)

Also, lol, I got a friend request from DomJcg. Added you anyway. :heh:

Here we go:

9 - Jayseven

9 - killthenet

8 - Cube

5 - Platty

5 - Noodleman

4 - Nintendohnut

4 - Mundi

4 - Haggis

4 - The fish

4 - Monopolyman

4 - Tom

4 - Eddage

3 - Shorty

3 - MoogleViper

3 - Supergrunch

3 - Strider

2 - EEVILMURRAY

2 - The Bard

2 - The Villan

2 - Welsh Gamer

2 - GMAC

2 - Fierce Link

1 - Ashley

1 - Stefkov

1 - rokhed00

1 - McMad

1 - Dan Dare

1 - Aalborg

1 - Dante

Ok, homies, here's my contribution. Apologies to Jayseven if it's too early, but what the hell!

1.) In The Blind Watchmaker, which line from which play of Shakespeare's does Dawkins have his daughter attempt to type? Supergrunch knows his Neo-Darwinism!

2.) What object in "post your purchases" did I use as a scale comparison in a photo of my (at the time) new Micro SD card/adapter? Cube knows his coins!

3.) In my "post your room" video, what colour is the DS seen in it, and what colour is the writing on it/what does it say? Coolness Bears has keen eyes!

4.) In the detective novel "On Beulah Height", what does Rosie Pascel go into hospital for? EchoDesiato knows his Reginald Hill. Or he can just use Google...

5.) What are my characters in all the Mafia games so far? Mundi gets this one

6.) NOT FOR THOSE WHO WERE IN IT: What is different about one speaker in N-E Podcast #31 compared to the other four (NOT nationality, age, no. of podcasts, etc.)? Killthenet finally gets this 'un.

7.) Name the giant cuddly Pokemon Coolness Bears has in his bed. :heh:Jayseven spotted the 'lax!

8.) In the series expansion (1+aX)(4-X)^(-1/2), the co-efficient of x^3 is -67/2048. Find the value of the constant a, and show me your working! (2 Points) Supergrunch and myself discovered an error in my text book, and got the right answer!

9.) Post a picture of me, DomJcg, and his girlfriend all together - there is one somewhere, on the internet. Good hunting! Unsurprisingly, DomJcg found one...

10.) Name me everything in this pic! Moogleviper went literal, and got this 'un!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!