6. Excessive wealth

7. Creating poverty

Thoughts?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about...

8. Not constricting the liberty of human beings.

+30 respect points.

The first one is basically saying "hate me if you don't want to either have loads of kids or an STD!" ...and it was so!

Also, how the fuck is stem cell research morally dubious? They can now to it without harming the embryo. The only thing dubious here is the massive problem catholics have with it. Oh, and I find denying people with Parkinson's disease the possibility of an infinitely better life on the grounds the "the older, more difficult and therefore no longer used method of gathering stem cells damaged an embryo, and therefore the new, harmless method is evil" very, very morally dubious.

He's a blatant Apple-lover: Bill Gates is now evil!

And people don't seem to get what I have against the pope...

The ones that people agree with (drug abuse, widening the poor-rich divide, and creating poverty) are all things humanists have been saying for years, if only as humanism is, in a way, the oldest moral/ethical system there is. Oh, and not excessively polluting is common sense...

To stick with the trend:

10. Being The Pope.

As annoying as it is people do sometimes actually earn their excessive wealth :/

Exactly...The Govt. and GPs spring to mind.

It's pretty hilarious actually.....The last 3 are the same thing.

Plus Greed etc is in most of them.

Catholics suck!!!!*

I also find the idea of "birth control" being unethical. I sure hope the Pope makes sure NONE of his spunk dies, and it's ALL used. HAHAHA. And EVERY womans eggs should be used too ey?

And anyone against abortion on anyone other than themselves is a fucking moron. Giving the rights of a barely developed organism obove those of the parent(s)......and the animals they kill to eat.

*I would know;)

Sometimes I just way prefer Judaism (and that's saying something).

At least they stick to their original preachings and don't make up crap rules all the time.

It's good to see that homosexual tendancies aren't included in that list. [/sarcasm to emphasise how fucked up the catholic church is]

I loathe religions like this. It angers me so much that there's just some old guy telling people these things are wrong. It angers me more, and shows how fucked up this world is that people are actually listening too him. Whats wrong with people, can't they see how utterly wrong it all is?

It's good to see that homosexual tendancies aren't included in that list.

If it was, I'd be on the next flight to Rome, and stop only at a firearms shop before making a trip to the Vatican.

Also, as The Bard said, the Catholic church isn't exactly a shining example for not gathering wealth. Or not creating poverty. Or not widening the wealth gap. Woops...

2. "Morally dubious" experiments such as stem cell research

Experiments like those will eventually help with poverty. Trying to stop them will be no different to creating poverty.

Edit: Same with birth control. Stopping it is no different than creating poverty.

Guest Stefkov
Lol. Excessive wealth. Because the vatican's fuckin skint isn't it?

I was thinking the exact same thing.

The pope's German isn't he? Well then you have your excuse for these.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!