N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 4

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, what? I can't beat the likes of Mcoy and Dysnoism FC, but the league leaders barely mount a stable challenge? This game is just taking the piss now.

It does make sense I have a curse when it comes to you!!!! :shakehead

Ah well nevermind suprised noone stepped up to take first haha. Grudge match next but Im missing one of my best players doh.

Also it was only 1-0 at home you cheeky sod! Its not like you beat me 5-0 away. Ok damn Im guessing thats whats gonna happen when we have a rematch I will be in the relegation zone by then.

Also it was only 1-0 at home you cheeky sod! Its not like you beat me 5-0 away. Ok damn Im guessing thats whats gonna happen when we have a rematch I will be in the relegation zone by then.

I've lost against inferior sides at home though by some margin, while this time around your squad didn't even get a single shot in. That's what I don't get. :wtf:

Ahh man can't believe I lost my first match. And against Threezok, who's been playing with 10 men for about 4 matches for some reason... dang. I even had the right defense for his formation :(

Eh? I can assure you I have been playing with 11 players, but I only have 4 reserves not the 5 they allow if that's what you mean.

I've lost against inferior sides at home though by some margin, while this time around your squad didn't even get a single shot in. That's what I don't get. :wtf:

We've been through this you do voodo chants before we play I can never beat you!

Eh? I can assure you I have been playing with 11 players, but I only have 4 reserves not the 5 they allow if that's what you mean.
sorry I thought it said you had a formation of 3-3-3 for one game but maybe I imagined that now? o_O

ignore me... :heh: *tips hat for winning streak ended*