N-Europe

The Calm Before The Storm.

Caris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wind was blowing into my face.. so the laptop probably increased my chances of me being blown over :D

i have actually fallen over due to the wind before..lol

Bet your no weight tho :P

I'm very tall and well built so I usually remain firmly on the ground. Goes to show its pretty bad when I nearly fall over :heh:

Bet your no weight tho :P

I'm very tall and well built so I usually remain firmly on the ground. Goes to show its pretty bad when I nearly fall over :heh:

i do have a bit o weight on me :(.. it got to bad my eyes were watering due to the wind and your cheeks do that weird flapping thing..

walking home with the wind behind you is much more fun :D

Blergh, it's been awful windy for a couple of days now already. Not just windy but the really strong ones, where your house feels like it's shaking due to the force.

Anyway, the wind kept me up late and then when I did sleep, I kept waking up because of it. D:

Just glad I won't have to bike to school today... Yay for parents with cars!

Tis a bit blowey outside, but at least it has calmed down a bit down in South Wales at the moment.

It was so windy on Monday night, that my mate had to cling onto my arm otherwise she would have blown away, i'm the right size and weight so i didn't budge in the wind at all.

Guest Stefkov

Just now it started hammering down with hailstone. Stops for a few seconds then starts again.

Seriously lashing it down, can't hear anything but it hitting the car inside the car.

Just now it started hammering down with hailstone. Stops for a few seconds then starts again.

Seriously lashing it down, can't hear anything but it hitting the car inside the car.

Yeah it is bad and they say we might get snow soon.

i do have a bit o weight on me :(.. it got to bad my eyes were watering due to the wind and your cheeks do that weird flapping thing..

walking home with the wind behind you is much more fun :D

You only weigh like 9 or 10 stone, not much. Suprised you didnt fly away...

One of my friends phoned me to come pick her up, shes very light and not very big. When i got there she was being thrown every where and ended up holding on to something.