Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Celebrity Chefs

ReZourceman

I found out today that because of national celebrity arsehole Jamie Oliver, our school has lost £600 in terms of food sold daily. Now, the school only sells £1600 a day in food, as opposed to £2000 before Oliver interfered.

I found out today that because of national celebrity arsehole Jamie Oliver, our school has lost £600 in terms of food sold daily. Now, the school only sells £1600 a day in food, as opposed to £2000 before Oliver interfered.

thats clearly £600 that could have been better spent on maths teachers evidently ;)

more to the point, how has he cost the school extra money? fewer people taking lunch or smaller margins or what?

thats clearly £600 that could have been better spent on maths teachers evidently ;)

more to the point, how has he cost the school extra money? fewer people taking lunch or smaller margins or what?

Haha, yeah, I meant £1400.

Id rub my face in her tits so fucking hard.

Motorboat for the proverbial win.

_40583957_ainsley300.jpg

I can't believe how old the man is. About 50-51. Legend. Tis a shame you never see him doing some proper cooking in Ready, Steady, Cook.

Rory Bremner did an awesome sketch as Ainsley, where he put himself in a blender, anyone remember it?

But on a related note it's disgraceful what they've done to Ready, Steady Cook.

Did anyone see the Riverside cottage on the road series? He went to scotland looking for wild samon, he trawled for wild oysters and ate wild razor clams straight out of the beach! Next time i go to the seaside im off razor clam hunting :P

And yes i will admit that the large part of my Cooking program watching is sea food, i just find some of the things they can do with fresh produce amazing.

Anyone here like Rick Stein?