N-Europe

Morning Feelings

ReZourceman

So often when I wake up in the morning I am very tired. But also I cannot get back to sleep. So Im just lieing there, maybe getting hot, tired and not being able to sleep, thus wanting to do something like play on a games system, but Im tired so I can't/.

Frustrating eh.

Guest bluey
pronounced like were.

i'd have said "woo".........

i'm always really spacey in the morning...i could keep snoozing forever~ until i've had a shower! then i'm totally awake and cant possibly go back to sleep.

I don't really get that morning feeling! When i wake up I'm awake! :D

Don't really want to go back to sleep as i like being awake!

I strangely feel better the earlier i wake up! I feel like i've wasted my day if i wake up at about 9!

Like last night i got about 3 and a half hours sleep! but i'm not tired and i feel great! :grin:

Coolness, you're some crazy character from a cartoon, epitomising childhood innocence.

:D

----

I'm not that bad in the mornings. I wake up, then suddenly am up. It's later in the (school) day that lack of sleep hits me..

Coolness, you're some crazy character from a cartoon, epitomising childhood innocence.

:D

----

I'm not that bad in the mornings. I wake up, then suddenly am up. It's later in the (school) day that lack of sleep hits me..

Haha! Thanks Paj ^_____^

The only time i am reluctant to get up is for school as i know when i get up a day of boredom is to follow! :)

Though if i wake up two hours before i have two hours of fun to start off my day! :D Even though maybe i should use that time to work.

Guest Stefkov
i'd have said "woo".........

i'm always really spacey in the morning...i could keep snoozing forever~ until i've had a shower! then i'm totally awake and cant possibly go back to sleep.

I'm the same. When I wake up I can go back to sleep easy. Once I've had a shower I'm awake.

I wake up about 10 times every morning, I am useless and can't help but fall asleep, I even put my clock far away so I have to move to put it on snooze(if i don't snooze, i lose, cos i fall asleep til gone 12) and it's no good. I fail at doing anything but sleeping, so I don't normally get the thing where I'm awake but can't go back to sleep, more I'm asleep and can't get back awake.

I never get that morning feeling, I can fall back to sleep far too easily and have done so a lot this week, resulting in a big panic to get ready for work XD If I could I'd stay in bed til the other side of noon.

Used to be the other side of the coin when I was young.. I used to get up at 4am. Every single day. Hyper much...

I am not a good sleeper and generally, unless it's before 7am, I will not get back to sleep.

I often find that it's very easy to get up and go when I have nothing to do that day and no reason to get up. It's when I have work to do or somewhere to be that I can't find the energy....

If I've gone to the gym the day before I normally have an awesome sleep. Otherwise I wake up late, still tired but I can normally go back to sleep for another couple hours...not useful when I need to get up.

I smack myself around the face with some genitals so that I can get back to sleep. Or if I have to do something that day, I will just get up and waste some time on the internet.

Or (if it's a weekday) I like to watch the morning news programmes repeat themselves every 15-minutes. It fucks with your perceptions of reality but its really quite fun.