N-Europe

Mafia

Esequiel

Next mafia game should be back to basics, no more DIY, no more dozens of killers and dozens of investigators, just chatting amongst ourselves and being picked off one at a time. I missed the first one so that's what I'd like to play :)

Next mafia game should be back to basics, no more DIY, no more dozens of killers and dozens of investigators, just chatting amongst ourselves and being picked off one at a time. I missed the first one so that's what I'd like to play :)

Well, mine and Tellyn's will feature the multiple roles.

Of course, you could organize one of those yourself. But then you would go to the back of the queue.

Superheroes would be great. But i guess obscure heroes are out of the question?

What´s "Bring Your Own Band"?

When you say obscure do you mean obscure to those that don't read comics, or proper obscure heroes? :heh: I'm all up for having Jessica Jones and Silver Sable, but I doubt many people would know who they are.

And BYOB is basically what it says on the tin. Everyone choose a band/artist, and they play as them. It's a fun way to discover new music.

I agree, we need to do one like this again, where we can talk without fear.

When you say obscure do you mean obscure to those that don't read comics, or proper obscure heroes? :heh: I'm all up for having Jessica Jones and Silver Sable, but I doubt many people would know who they are.

Mostly to those that don´t read comics. Everyone knows, Batman, Spider man and the generic X-Men team but when you go deep into these characters there is a lot of stuff that few know about without reading the comics.

But i also mean obscure as in comic book series that people that don´t read comics don´t know about, The Preacher and Transmetropolitan to name an example.

On the subject of Transmetropolitan I would murder to be able to be Spider Jerusalem.

I thought o fthe character Sam Beckett from Quantum Leap, the power is to be able to jump into someones body for the night and act for them, while they are stuck doing nothing :P

I was her in Space Mafia.

But i got killed first night :(

'nother quick q: People keep saying "character that they picked"... Does the GM ask you to choose a chracter then before the game starts?

Also I would like to just thank Maase for making read 15 pages for 1 day! What a cluster fuck!

'nother quick q: People keep saying "character that they picked"... Does the GM ask you to choose a chracter then before the game starts?

Also I would like to just thank Maase for making read 15 pages for 1 day! What a cluster fuck!

In Mundi's current game, everyone got to choose who they wanted to be.

Normally roles are just distributed randomly.

I'd like to try my hand at running one of these one day. I would people feel about an 08 US Election themed game? Maybe in the autumn, when the actual election gets started. Characters would be drawn from US politics and media, eg. George Bush, Hillary Clinton, Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg etc. Just to sate my own love for satire.

personally I think a superhero mafia game would be awsome as comics are a hobby of mine, I would just kill to be Brainiac (Brain-interactive-construct)

I personally like the multiple roles game but I have never tried the old one so I have nothing to compare it to