N-Europe

Scrubs!

Slaggis

Good news for fans of TVs “Scrubs†– ABC is in talks to buy it from NBC, who planned on dumping it this season.

ABC is in talks to pick up 18 episodes of the hit sitcom, says The Hollywood Reporter. This will sit well with creator Bill Lawrence, whose best offer from ABC, who cut this season from 18 episodes to 12 episodes for starters, was a proposal that’d see the show wrapped up as a special final episode or direct-to-dvd offering. This new deal means no goodbyes.

Interestingly enough, none of the cast is tied to the show after this current season, so they’ll all be able to negotiate new deals. Will Zach Braff want to come back though? He is, if even slowly, becoming a slightly in-demand film star.

Yes! If anything, we'll get a final episode on TV, and may even get another season.

Guest Jordan

If Zach leaves, the show is basically over.

I personally hope it really doesn't end on a happy ending. Be great to see J.D or someone die at the end... as morbid as that sounds.

Thank god, this show deserves a decent ending. I only want two things for the end:

1. A decent build up to it. If they pull a friends "oh yeah that ross and rachel thing we forgot about" i'll be pissed.

2. Epic. 1 hour special. I want to cry. Something that surpasses the Ben episode.

If it's a something like a combination of the last ep. of season 2 (Cox punching Kelso), the one where Ben dies, the second Dr. Casey episode, and the one where 3 of Cox's patients die, then it shall be everything you want from Scrubs - light drama, comedy, and sadness.