N-Europe

Nintendo Kart or Pokemon Kart

canand

Who thinks Nintendo should make them  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks Nintendo should make them

• Yes
    • No

I would vote for a Super Kart Smashers game in which you get to play as any Nintendo character against any Pokemon character in a bumper car battle to the death.

Failing that I think Pokemon Kart would be way more fun, cause you could have fireballs and stuff, but you couldn't have that in the Nintendo Kart game because only Pokemon have that ability.

I would vote for a Super Kart Smashers game in which you get to play as any Nintendo character against any Pokemon character in a bumper car battle to the death.

Failing that I think Pokemon Kart would be way more fun, cause you could have fireballs and stuff, but you couldn't have that in the Nintendo Kart game because only Pokemon have that ability.

Yeah Super Kart Smashers game sounds good and the Pokemon one does too.

Both sound kind of nonsensical to me, plus quite a few Nintendo characters just would not seem right in a kart, SSB works cos it's fighting but a kart game? nah... they should just stick to Mario Kart so they can focus on that and hopefully make it as good as it can be.

I'd rather see Nintendo utilise their dev teams to create a wider, and more innovative range of products.

If you start wishing for things like this, you'll soon end with the Big N pimping out its stars for all kinds of toot. Mario's Super Pasta Plate Spinning, Zelda Etchasketch, Metroid Pinball:heh: . Be careful what you wish for.

I think an allstars kart game would be pretty good- or even what about expanding the likes of Mario Tennis to include such characters and franchises as are in Smash Bros. for example?

You know it we'd all buy it.

A Pokemon centric racer? That would work too and it would be something different... but people would get fed up using Pokemon all the time. Like someone said already (I think), Pokemon would be able to use their own moves instead of getting shells and whatever as power ups. Cool.

Link and Samus just wouldn't suit it at all and would ruin their character.

Mario Kart is for the Mario franchise alone and imo it should stay like that. Anything else would seem like Nintendo are trying to cash in all their franchises and it wouldn't work. Trying to please all the kids with Pokemon driving in a kart. How they can reach the peddle or have the likes of Charizard fit in the kart is beyond me.

And Pokemon aren't human they can't drive T_T

Yeah Shadow it would be a needless cash in, but heck, I automatically think of Smash Bros. as a Mario game and its stupid enough seeing all the Nintendo characters fighting it out- but that hasn't stopped anyone liking the game. :heh:

Your point about the realism of any possible Smash Kart or Pokekart doesn't stand because come on lad, in Mario Kart you have babies driving and animals... and Bowser who should be too big to fit in a kart. Its a computer game, anything can happen!

And they drive weird karts nowadays too. :heh: It could work- but I'm perfectly happy keeping it at Mario Kart... but it could still work.

What would be the ultimate mockery would be having the great Capt. Falcon in a kart, he'd be disgusted with it.

Yeah but there's one thing you all have to admit: canand makes the best threads.

There's no need for sarcasm.

and gets guest appearances from other Nintendo characters like R.O.B.

Ah. The second worst "guest appearance" ever.

An all-star cast seems to suit fighting games much more than racing/sports games. Smash Bros is just so crazy that it works - it would need a lot more effort to make it work for a racing game.

I think Pokemon would do better running or flying round the course and be faster than I kart. Charizard with a Pichu beating him won't be happy and end up flame thrower-ing his poor little butt.

I was thinking about Smash cause there's characters from all different franchises, it seems different but i'm trying to figure out how. Maybe because Link,Samus fight to save the day and have a somewhat more mature approach so being in a more light hearted tone would be weird O.o

I think one kart game is enough and the characters we have in MK are a good selection. I'm not really excited by the thought of bringing in more because after all there's just so much balancing you can do and in the end everyone will race with either Toad or Yoshi anyways.

And a Pokemon racing game would make my eyes bleed I guess.

Nintendo should rather concentrate on a new IP or revive an old (Machrider anyone?) instead of shoving characters into their games that only had an appearance in the (S)NES era.