Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fable 2

Fruitgun

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Invited a mate into my game today, and boy Bowerstone hates him because all my mate did was stand there being rude.

Did reflect onto me, but i soon got the crowd back on my side all liking me and all that. Havn't done anything new as such, but am heading to the spire soon.

I have to go to the spire next and I've gone and forced the shadow clan to disband, I wear the robe as a remembrance, but does this mean sacrificing achievement can't be done now?

I think it does mean it can't be done, but you can create a new save file (game supports 6) and complete this task that way.

I've got to say, this game is awesome! :D

M sweet golden retriever doggy with the little brown patch on his eye is soooo sweet, and all the lovely old ladies like to stop and stroke him.

But, one thing I was upset about was;

I was really upset that my family didn't even care when I returned.. I mean, I was THRILLED that I got little Bo back,

:heh: but my family could care less! And my stupid husband didn't even thank me or anything. He just kept saying LETS GO FOR A NICE WALK. Annoying git.

Fable 2: Upcoming Announcement

Normally, we don't like to tease too much. You know, all this hype being generated by teasing the announcement that there will be an announcement in X-number of days. Who cares? But in this day and age where a gazillion titles are asking for your attention, I felt it might be the right thing to do on the blog. We've got some G o o d [Good] news for all Fable II fans next week, dare I even say it's quite a big announcement? Yes of course I dare say it's a big announcement regarding Fable II, next week!

In other news, if you are still hungry for the backstory on Fable and Fable II, check out our Tales of Albion feature. The map of Travels in Today's Albion has been pretty much completely revealed now...

Fable 2: Upcoming Announcement

Normally, we don't like to tease too much. You know, all this hype being generated by teasing the announcement that there will be an announcement in X-number of days. Who cares? But in this day and age where a gazillion titles are asking for your attention, I felt it might be the right thing to do on the blog. We've got some G o o d [Good] news for all Fable II fans next week, dare I even say it's quite a big announcement? Yes of course I dare say it's a big announcement regarding Fable II, next week!

In other news, if you are still hungry for the backstory on Fable and Fable II, check out our Tales of Albion feature. The map of Travels in Today's Albion has been pretty much completely revealed now...

*Now wonders what this announcement will be*

Probably be something to do with DLC like new towns or weapons etc.

Gonna go back to this today after completing Gears the other night, was really enjoying it untill Gears came along lol. :heh:

I havn;t been on this since Saturday, really ought to get back into playing it. But other titles have been occupying me for completion.

I hate Westcliff shooting range so very very much.

3 times now I´ve needed 1 point to get the first price.

I´m an inch from breaking something.

Some tips for you:

• Use the fast loading weapon which is the clockwork pistol.
  • Try getting head shots because the are three points.
  • Dont spend time lining up the headshots
  • Learn where which cutouts pop up, and be able to almost predict whats going to happen next.
  • Having the town place rich is better because hitting the villagers is way easier than the bandits.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!